or Connect

Posts by nonissue

Still available and dropped to 170$
I have two beams plus oxfords for sale. Bought them on boxing day but they are both slightly too big. Worn once. Labeled XL, fit like a fitted XL. Beautiful oxford cloth, made in japan. Sold out at many retailers, just looking to get back what I paid. Would also exchange for large but I know that's a long shot. Shoulder to Shoulder straight across the front is 19 inches P2P Is 23 inches Looking for $85 USD each, or both for $160. Will ship to North America for $10.
I have a size 49 winter varsity with 1.5 added to the length. For sizing TOJ02013, going with a 50 with +1 inch in length. Does that sound about right?
Been looking all over for either the Dark Stantons in 31 or the RK ISC in 32. Checked most of the stockists on the rogue territory stockists list, but does anyone else have any ideas or any leads?
Update: Still have these if anyone is interested. Still haven't been worn. Up for sale is a pair of Quoddy Maliseet Oxfords. Never worn outside, only tried on. I love them, but bought a half size too small. $200, Shipping included in N.A., don't have the box but as you can see, they have never been worn. Hit me up with questions.
Anyone seen the snapback in solid navy anywhere? inventory had it for a sec but has since sold out, and i can only find the prints elsewhere.
Does anyone know of anywhere selling brown chromexcel barrie last chukkas in an 11.5? I've looked EVERYWHERE. I'm dying to get a pair but I can't find any online. (I would love something identical to this LS makeup: http://leathersoulhawaii.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/cxlc1.jpg) If not, is there a way to darken natural chromexcel to get it a similar colour to the brown? EDIT: in fact, if anyone can find me a NIB pair for sale, I'll hit you up on paypal with a 7%...
$210 with free shipping canada. Add +$10 for shipping us and +$20 for EU.
Drop to 225$
Drop to 250$. Not going lower, if you want them, hit me up.