or Connect

Posts by StopPolloition

I realized that I don't really wear four in hand ties, yet I have a bunch of them. Going to start clearing them out. Now $15/each or less. Might be willing to trade for new/excellent high quality bow ties. #2 Robert Talbott Best of Class for Nordstrom. Looks dark burgundy, but it's made of red and midnight blue dots. Has white pin dots as well. Worn but excellent condition. Silk. USA. 3-7/8". $5. #3 Robert Talbott Best of Class. Purple swirly paisley thing with...
Polo (probably made by C&J). Brown cap toe oxford shoes. Size 10D (US size). Shows a little wear on the sole, but not a lot. Lightly worn. Had different paste polishes applied to give it a burnished look. It comes off if you want it to be a plain chestnut color shoe. $130. Shipping in USA included. International costs extra. Shoe trees not included.
Brooks Brothers (by Alden) shell cordovan burgundy wingtips. Size 10D. Worn but not abused. Uppers are in great shape with minimal signs of use. Unfortunately, I do walk on sidewalks and so the soles have some wear, especially near the toe area. Shoe trees not included. $280 shipped inside USA. International costs extra.
Very lightly used Alden 9071 bootmaker edition. These are cap toe oxfords made of shell cordovan. Color is black. Very little use and almost no marks except on the sole. Size 10-1/2 B/D (feels like a regular 10.5D to me). Alden shoe trees with the brass knobs come included. Original box and flannel baggies are included. Has a metal toe protector installed on the bottom of the sole. Probably can be removed if you don't like these. $375 shipped within the USA. ...
I bought these a few years ago and wore them about three times before putting them in the closet. I ride a bike now, and when I put them back on this week, the thighs are too tight for me. Either that or I got too fat. So we have some almost new, never washed, Triple Works 3230 Tapered Slim Future Indigo 34x35 jeans for sale. I think these are one wash type denim and are selvedge, 15 oz denim. Button fly. Hidden rivets in the back pockets. The color is actually...
For sale is an excellent condition Samuelsohn 42L Alton suit. Fabric is Super 120 navy windowpane. It is a 3-button, side vented jacket. Full canvas construction. Sleeves have "surgeon cuff" real buttonholes. Looks like natural Pants are double pleated, zipper fly, and come with suspender buttons. Made in Canada. Barely worn. Got this in a trade in NWOT condition from somebody and wore it twice. Not ripped or stained. No pilling or worn through fabric. ...
I think it depends on your feet shape. I wear a 10D US usually, and the 43 U-last fits me well. I had a 43.5 before and it just felt a tad too big.
Negroni is probably my favorite unless you count a Manhattan and its variations as aperitif too.
Try some Clark's desert boots or something. Goes OK with khakis and jeans. Quality is good for the price.
I will not be able to ship any orders made from Dec 20 to Dec 26 until Dec 27. With Yule/Christmas/whichever holiday you celebrate approaching, I thought these might make nice gifts for you or somebody else. I make them with sterling silver using wrapped shanks (unless other metal type is stated). No glue is used in the making of these links, and they are quite sturdy. You can dress them up or down, which makes them kind of cool in my opinion. Free shipping, including...