or Connect

Posts by nordicstyle

Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman Probably the size. Different airlines will have different size requirements for carryons. Domestic means US, but international means international travel, not necessarily domestic travel in your home country. I see. I travel mostly in Europe, and the planes are the same used for domestic flights here in Norway, so I guess the "international" version is the way to go...
Quote: Originally Posted by Archivist http://www.tumi.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4110912 You can probably find sales/deals if you shop around. I've got a Tumi Tech trifold garment bag that perfect for trips around 5 days (I'm a light packer). I noticed they have some bags that are "domestic carry-on" and some that are "international carry-on". What's the difference? I assume I need an "international carry-on" as I don't live in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by URALLMORONS What do they do for protein? This shit is funny. Bet the supplement game is previous level there. Eggs, chicken and beef, perhaps? Supplements are over-rated...
Quote: Originally Posted by nmprisons saw a great one at Tumi yesterday for $200. May want to check them out. Cool. What/where is Tumi?
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman What is your budget? What else will you be carrying in your bag? I don't really have a budget, but if it's above $250 I'd have to think about it. Something available online with international shipping is preferred, but I guess "global" brands would be available in reatail stores here (although, probably quite expensive). Even just knowing what the thing is called would help, as I would be able to...
Anyone know where I can get a decent garment bag (for a suit) for traveling (i.e. something I can bring as hand luggage onto a plane)? I have seen some people carry garment bags with a shoulder strap (i.e. like a messenger bag), but I have no idea where I can by one. Any suggestions? Leather or cloth/nylon would both work, I guess.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Barker Black Harboros in Burgandy: Awesome! Anyone know where I can get these online?
Here are a few questions to help you out: 1) Did you get arrested? 2) Did you kill anyone? 3) Did you wake up in the middle of nowhere with no idea whatsoever about how you got there or how long you had been there? 4) Did you pee, puke or shit on anyone? 5) Did you hurt yourself or anyone else (physically)? 6) Did you physically or sexually abuse or molest anyone? 7) Did you get naked in public? 8) Did you destroy anyone's property (i.e. their house, their car,...
Quote: Originally Posted by bolo why should I be ashamed? only an insecure person would feel uncomfortable dining alone +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dob Crap, IMO. Tried two of them - poor stitching, uneven leather, glue marks, and proudly mass produced in Mexico. Very hyped by seller but not very quality. So, basically, you are saying they are lying on their web site?