or Connect

Posts by gezuz

Up for sale is a Schott NYC Wool Car Coat in Oxford Grey, size small. I got this a few months ago, but I will be moving to California and no longer will need it. It has been worn under 20 times and is in excellent condition. It's slim fitting; I'm 5'11, 175 athletic and it fits very well. Here is a link: http://www.schottnyc.com/products/fit/fitted/wool-car-coat.htm I'm asking for 220 shipped within the continental US (plus 4% for paypal fees). International sellers...
Up for sale is a Black Spiewak Robinson Jacket, in Medium. I haven't worn this jacket for a couple years, and it is still in very good condition. There are no tears or rips. It zips and buttons up, has zipper pockets and comes with a detachable hood. Here is a link: http://www.evo.com/jackets/spiewak-robinson-jacket-2.aspx#utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_campaign=child_EB-52479-1002_even I'm asking for 50 shipped within the continental US (plus 4%...
Up for sale is a pair of shell cordovan Alden lace up boots, size 8D on the plaza last. These are seconds I purchased from Shoemart, and have worn for about 8 months, once a week. I have looked for the imperfection, and I don't know where it is. It definitely cannot be seen when worn. There are a few scuffs on the toe box, as can be seen. They have been kept with shoe trees whenever not worn. There is plenty of life left in these babies. I'm selling because I have...
Up for sale are a pair of Alden x J Crew Plaintoe Bluchers in dark brown, size 8D in Barrie. They have toe taps installed. There is a mark through their sole, but I don't know if they are seconds or factory outlets. I bought them off this forum and wore them for only 4 months or so, at most once a week. This is a great deal for those of you looking for cheap Aldens that are in great condition and have plenty of life left. I'm selling them because I got a new job that...
Pretty standard compared to some people, but I've been wanting to find some red shoes for awhile and got these for 115 today on B&S. Hope to pull them off with basic shorts and denims:
Schott NYC 15% off with LASTCHANCE until March 1st! Response to our last email has been strong! So many customers have decided to buy before our 2012 price increase, that we've decided to extend last year's prices for an additional 30 days. Buy a Schott NYC jacket, at our new 2012 prices, by March 1, 2012, and Schott NYC will take a full 15% OFF your entire purchase. This discount is substantially larger than our 2012 price increase, so now is your chance to take your...
Just bought some almost new APC New Standards on eBay for $100, and there were quite a few pairs on there/Buying and Selling/Superfuture. Noticeable quality difference.
Up for sale is a pair of used Tellason John Graham Mellors Raw Selvedge Denim, size 30. I have had these for a couple years, but they have never been worn daily, usually once a week or less. They have not been worn in the past 6 months, as I’ve grown and they don’t fit. They still have plenty of life left, as seen in the pictures. They have been washed twice. These are the from Tellason’s first cut, number 217 out of 240. Measurements: Waist: 16.5 Thigh: 10 Knee:...
I bought some black shell plain-toe boots from the seconds at Shoemart and I don't know where the defect is. They are stamped with a 'R' on the sole, but they look great. I don't know if I'd do it again because I might have just gotten lucky, but my experience was great.
Any thoughts on Smart Turnout watches, Heritage in particular? http://www.smartturnout.com/products/watches-and-watchstraps/heritage-watch-with-watchstraps.html