or Connect

Posts by Saenek

I'm confused.. can you just say something like "top row, left to right..."
Good to know, going to drop by after work and pick some up in person then, can't beat $8 per shoe tree.
Our favorite menswear chain, Jos A Bank is having a buy 1, get 2 free for everything in the store - which means you can get shoe trees for $25 for 3, plus whatever shipping/tax is I guess. Pretty hard price to beat IMO.
The three different pairs I've acquired all have different lasts.
If I wasn't a broke ass new home owner, maybe - haha. I also work at an engineering company in Texas so even wearing Loakes is comparable to over dressing.I compared the churchills to a pair of Radleys from the Rose line that I have had for a couple years - the shoes are very, very similar visually - medallion and brogue-ing is literally identical, but he lasts are slightly different and the Churchill's are on a completely different planet as far as leather quality and...
Got the churchills in brown, they are beautiful - I should have gotten the cognac at the same time. Now I know how large the gap is between the current Rose and masterpiece standards.
I've bought from them on 3 different occasions and have had no problems. I did get taxed on the last order for cotton/linen suit a few months back when UPS dropped it off.
Got 10 pairs for about $82 shipped, dug through my deleted emails and found the stp dealflyer thingy with 25% off and free shipping for orders over $100.
I bought a pair of glasses from them about a year ago, didn't have any problems, they did take a little while cause they shipped from HK I think.
Just a FYI, that's now a TM Lewin shirt in the pic that's a CT