or Connect

Posts by Saenek

If I wasn't a broke ass new home owner, maybe - haha. I also work at an engineering company in Texas so even wearing Loakes is comparable to over dressing.I compared the churchills to a pair of Radleys from the Rose line that I have had for a couple years - the shoes are very, very similar visually - medallion and brogue-ing is literally identical, but he lasts are slightly different and the Churchill's are on a completely different planet as far as leather quality and...
Got the churchills in brown, they are beautiful - I should have gotten the cognac at the same time. Now I know how large the gap is between the current Rose and masterpiece standards.
I've bought from them on 3 different occasions and have had no problems. I did get taxed on the last order for cotton/linen suit a few months back when UPS dropped it off.
Got 10 pairs for about $82 shipped, dug through my deleted emails and found the stp dealflyer thingy with 25% off and free shipping for orders over $100.
I bought a pair of glasses from them about a year ago, didn't have any problems, they did take a little while cause they shipped from HK I think.
Just a FYI, that's now a TM Lewin shirt in the pic that's a CT
$30? I've gotten a couple peals on the bay for around $150 but that is just ridiculous.
Pretty odd, going about 5 weeks waiting on a package from the UK > US, but I got a package from HK that was sent well afterwards within a week or so.
Quote: Originally Posted by hermes man ok i just found out that this same shoe i am looking at is actually worn by Robert Pattinson anyway after seeing these pictures... ive made up my mind thanks for the feedback and comment guys haha.. guess I shouldn't be surprised. "OMG A CELEBRITY WORE THESE LOOK @ THE PIX" wear them with your bieber jacket and go chase young girls.
Placed one around christmas time and have not received it yet.