or Connect

Posts by Saenek

Just a FYI, it's 50% off regular items, 40% off sale items Code: VIPRLRGB Free shipping as well, just picked up shell Marlow wingtips in my size for about $430 including tax. Get em while they're hot! UPDATE: Looks like is is dead, orders probably not going to be processed either. Bummer.
Yeah got the oxfords in round one and then the balance second time around. Thanks
Some damage from Ron's PS clear-out recently: Back Row L-R: Mystery Italian woven PTB, Marc Guyot Ghillies, Grenson Oxfords Front Row L-R: Grenson chukkas, Grenson slip-ons, Grenson specs. Excuse the lack of proper shine on any of them
In for the Ghillies and a pair of black Grenson slip ons.
No idea, I don't have enough italian shoes to make a distinction. I'd say below C&J as far as construction, but not by a whole lot... they're no Loakes.
[quote name="SpooPoker" On the fence Bought a pair a few weeks ago but haven't worn yet, construction is decent, don't know how they'll break in but for $100 or whatever I'm pleased with the purchase. [/quote]
I'm confused.. can you just say something like "top row, left to right..."
Good to know, going to drop by after work and pick some up in person then, can't beat $8 per shoe tree.
Our favorite menswear chain, Jos A Bank is having a buy 1, get 2 free for everything in the store - which means you can get shoe trees for $25 for 3, plus whatever shipping/tax is I guess. Pretty hard price to beat IMO.
The three different pairs I've acquired all have different lasts.