or Connect

Posts by Saenek

I bought a couple of belts recently from leathergoodsconnection.com - prices are very reasonable, and the bridle leather is excellent. Wouldn't be my first choice for a "dressy" belt, but for more casual needs the quality/price is excellent. Don't know how much he charges to ship to the UK though if that's where you're located.
Halo? We're talking about shoes here. Go away troll.
Just ordered a pair of whiskey craftsman MTO's with the screwed brass sole, hopefully I'll see em in about 6 weeks.
People still wear Diesel?
Quote: Originally Posted by Dewey $320 for those two is an insane deal on the Grensons. I paid about $238 for my Radleys, shipped, and thought that was a great deal. I'd love to learn how you managed so well. Ebay seller, retailtherapy4all I believe, had them for about 109-110 pounds each. She deduced VAT for me, and then combined shipping, it came out to about 220-230 GBP in total. I have the current exchange rate to thank for that, I...
Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty Nice collection You got alot for what you spent. I would love to get those Grenson chukka boots. Thanks, I've always liked shoes, it just took SF and alot of web browsing to start pointing me in the right direction. Quote: Originally Posted by william Both those Grensons look great! Do they seem to be well made? Comfortable? I haven't worn them yet, it's been...
Lurker here My recent (past month or two) shoe damage, I did a renovation of my shoe collection and threw out a bunch of old junk, starting to build it from scratch pretty much except for sneakers and a few casual shoes. Browsing ebay and finding a couple good deals online. Very simple compared to most of the stuff I see on here, but I'm poor and we all started somewhere Church's Ryder III in midnight blue suede - very very dark, hope it lightens up a bit with...
I had to do a double take to see that it was listed under the Mens section.
If I bot a jacket like that I'd have to bi some Gucci sneakers and Rock & Republic and/or True Religion jeans and a studded belt to go with that. Seriously though, look into the streetwear forum for ideas.
I think the EG's and Lobbs are going to be several times your $200 ballpark lol