or Connect

Posts by Saenek

Ordered 2 shirts 30th of December. Email received 15 Jan. Shirts received 2 Feb.
If the buyer falls through on the size 8's I'll take em
For $250 I think you could have done much better than J&M's to be honest.
I think the lifetime limit is ~40 cashback on ebay.
My whiskey craftsmans do have a bit of 'orange' tint to them, but I think the color can vary quite a bit depending on the batch so you never know 100% what you're going to get until you receive the boots. I love the color personally. You can always do MTO to open up your options as far as color goes, claret, tan, dark tan... they have about 3-4 suede colors, moc croc, distressed leathers, and some of their "work boot" leathers look interesting for more casual...
http://www.theshopforshoes.com/shop/Mayfair.html
I usually give them some conditioner and polish, it won't hurt and I'd like to think it helps.
Quote: Originally Posted by LTM Yes they are closed. I was in '5 Percy St' today getting some polish and was told that production for MTO resumes at the end of Jan, the wait after that being 4-6 weeks . It is the summer holidays here and there are a few public holidays after xmas so quite a few SA factories customarily close for a couple of weeks. I notice they do a zip up, lace up ankle boot and a derby type shoe these days. The highlight was the...
Quote: Originally Posted by DrZRM I think the screwed soles give you a much sleeker and elegant look, but they are not really less "casual," as there is nothing formal about the lacking welt, they just look better. It's hard to get the screwed soles replaced in the USA (if anyone knows where they can do it, please let me know) so I went ahead and had my bushmans topy'ed. I wear my craftsmans and will wear my incoming stockman buckle boots without...
Interesting color, I'll take em - probably have to take in the waist a little but that's fine at this price. Paypal? -Sean.