or Connect

Posts by Saenek

Interesting color, I'll take em - probably have to take in the waist a little but that's fine at this price. Paypal? -Sean.
My Grensons look like that too, I got the Radleys I think (semi brogue) and I've worn them probably close to 2 dozen times and the creasing is so minute, definately one of my favorite shoes.
I got my whiskey craftsman mto's a week or so ago, finally got around to wearing them today and I already put a little scuff on the toe haha. Fit is great and I love the screwed sole, we'll see how they look after a few wearings and conditioning/polishings.
I got the Ash from Shoebacca, it's a double sole pebble grain blucher.
Quote: Originally Posted by kev777 Dont be daft !!! I think you got that part covered.
Spit is used for the same reason water is, but spit isn't good for leather because it contains salt so over time it can dry out the leather.
Well I just picked up a pair of Sergio Rossi bluchers, for $11 shipping they're sending it UPS 3 day, so I think that's more than fair for S&H in my case.
Oh nice, going to put myself down for a couple pairs.
Are those Sanders corrected grain? They look a bit shiney.
Yeah I don't know what I'm going to do for replacement when I wear them down - I'll have to talk to the local cobbler once I get them.