or Connect

Posts by Saenek

For all you guys noming on raw almonds, I'd recommend soaking them first - soak em in salted water overnight then dry them in the oven at like 150 - takes care of the phytic acid and gut irritants so you can eat more of em without jacking up your gut.
That is a huge plate or you are 4 feet tall.
Yup, just cut that rubber mat in half and lay it on either side.
Biggskip - what kind of flooring is that? Concrete? I would use the horse stall mats on either side - where your weights will go when you're deadlifting/rowing, etc and stand on the most firm platform you can which is why people build platforms with plywood in the middle - probably doesn't matter at lighter weights but you will notice that slight give from the mats at higher weights. Nice rack btw!
+1000000I'd be more worried about your polyunsatured fat intake from stuff like "vegetable" oils - pretty much processed shit. I use butter/ghee, coconut oil, and olive oil.
Diet has a huge role in body comp, getting your food / rest & recovery right should be a priority.
That's really cheap for bumpers, I might have to pick some up soon at that price haha
Been lurking this thread for a while, really good reading. I've only been training about 6 months so still really in the novice/beginner stage, running a 3 day SS right now with equipment I set up in my 'dining room', I just have a basic power rack, bench, and a dip station set on some horse stall mats. Probably going to get some adjustable dumbbells and do IA's routine in the near future. Body weight ~165 depending on if I've taken a growler that day - 5'9" Bench:...
Or just look at the nail pattern on the heel, 2 = AS, 1 = C&J.
I think I have a pair of AS made BB suede chukkas that has some crazy fast wearing Dainite soles - it says Dainite on em but after not that much wear time I am probably going to get them resoled soon.