or Connect

Posts by Saenek

Nice. Wish my office IT department were half as fast hah
Trying to do the payment for the trainer balance but it's showing up as the full price.
I snagged a grey blazer in 38 almost as soon as they went up this morning, didn't see a slim in either size but I figured I'd need some tailoring anyways so I'll give it a shot. Also looks like the chinos have arrived so I got a shipping notification for those as well.
Went for a pair of the GATs, I'm sure the tennis would be equally great but I have a pair in Saddle that I'm still breaking in - color would be a bit similar.
Picked up some socks and a couple Sunspel polos. First time ordering from UM, fingers crossed.
Those boots aren't shell... color 8 just refers to the color.
Got my henley today, bit too thick for the weather here now we're creeping up to the 80's already (Houston), going to have to wait til the fall to get much wear. The screen printing does not like the raised texture of the fabric. Fits good everywhere but the sleeve length for me, I'll just roll em up a little.
I'm getting shipping added on the pre order shirt, is that an error?
Thanks gentlemen They're alot lighter than some of my other boots, though they did gain a little weight with the commandos.
Here you go. Quick snaps with the phone, the flash turned on but I'm too lazy to break out the real camera hah.They've been through 3 trips to Europe and have seen their share of s**tkicking. I like the patina though.