or Connect

Posts by Saenek

Went for a pair of the GATs, I'm sure the tennis would be equally great but I have a pair in Saddle that I'm still breaking in - color would be a bit similar.
Dark burnt orange/pumpkin?
All my stuff fits as expected based on measurements. Got the denim last night and it's a touch snug in the hips (damn those squats) but I'm sure they'll loosen up a touch, everything else is spot on.
Just got a couple boxes from USPS. Unbelievable fabric and great fit on the chinos, definitely great value at rewards pricing and absolute highway robbery at the sale price.
$35 chambrays, had to pick one up along with a couple other things. Wool shirts look great but I would only be able to wear them for about 1-2 months a year down where I live.
Picked up some socks and a couple Sunspel polos. First time ordering from UM, fingers crossed.
Got my wavey yesterday, probably my favorite shirt now.. can't wait to wear it later this week.
I just ordered a grey popover yesterday, if you haven't already sent them out you can combine my blue wavey and that shirt to save some shipping on your end.
Those boots aren't shell... color 8 just refers to the color.
Got my henley today, bit too thick for the weather here now we're creeping up to the 80's already (Houston), going to have to wait til the fall to get much wear. The screen printing does not like the raised texture of the fabric. Fits good everywhere but the sleeve length for me, I'll just roll em up a little.