or Connect

Posts by hossoso

Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Did you ever get your acne cleared up before it devoured the remaining 1/4 of your face? Pictures of me are readily available on SF. No acne... research much? Fucking moron.
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches possibly wrong on 1 without question wrong on 2 Too busy making shit happen in Interlomas, Mexico City to know what the fuck you're talking about or who you are. I might be wrong but... come on.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero C- D ...face.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero C+ Only you would be dumb enough to grade a paragraph on your total irrelevance. You are so Trump right now.
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches noooowwwww I get it. You don't get shit. You don't even have a reputation.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Did you run out of people in real life that were willing to coddle your shtick? I still don't make time for coward little fucking cock-suckers like you. I pity you, that is how I have matured... I pity you. You are a lowly little shit that is impotent to make an impact beyond the internet. You will die in the apathetic arms of a stuffed animal. You are a sad sack of shit. I would wipe you off of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fulcannelli I have it from a good source that hossoso means "huge cock" in many languages. nothing important to add. just that..... Such a good source, such a good source right now....
Quote: Originally Posted by mordecai Vox, Manton, and MetroStyles all stopped posting. Quote: Originally Posted by MrG Vox, Manton, and MetroStyles all started posting again. Ohhhhhhh really? Vox, Manton, and MetroStyles?
Had to distance myself from anything relating to "hossoso" due to a "rare bird smuggling" misunderstanding that took a couple of months and several lives to make go away. I'll just say, good thing they have got bigger problems in Mexico right now like... roadblocks made out of dead bodies and parts of dead bodies covered in dead body sauce.
Quote: Originally Posted by johnH123 This is a bigger waste of bandwidth then an Ed Hardy thread. God damn, I hope you get struck by lightning. You stupid fucking joy kill. Are you posting from the locker you got shoved into? Limp-dicked fucking nobodies always stick up for jet. As for this thead; just move along... move along.