or Connect

Posts by hossoso

It's a deception. Is hossoso gonna have to block a bitch?
Everything's bigger in Texas.
You poor, poor idiot. I have nothing but sympathy for a man that thinks aborted fetuses can swim and climb.
Well, I'll say pretty much anything to avoid getting fucked in the face with a giant dirty cock. So, no. Not serious. Keep your cock at bay. Call your cock off!
If that wasn't the will of the American people Wayne LaPierre wouldn't be the Senate Majority Leader.
Hey, look who figured out how to post the right pics! The second one is just about the most American thing I've ever heard in my life.
Ha,ha,ha.. what?! I'm not sure I'm ready to make that sort of commitment at this point in my life.I'm not. I swear. HORNS... you've gotta get me outta this. I mean, I don't even want to invade Mexico for a couple years at least!
CNSnews? Conservative News Network News? Cybercast News Network News? Come on now. I don't try to pass shit off from Liberal News Network or Progressive News Nation. Any university level media-research course will poison sources like this for anyone. You might as well be quoting the Weekly World News or the National Enquirer. I've been more than open to debating with you and, although I know my sense of humor is not to your taste, it's been relatively civil. But...
Oh, good. I love jokes.
Neighbor of terrorists R.I. wife describe her as 'WASPy' type. SF comes under investigation.