or Connect

Posts by hossoso

Most people use 'asshole'......but I like the way Pio classes it up.
I quoted these posts with the intention of a long response but now I don't feel like it. I hope you all can respect that.
Judging from your past posts, you apply this selectively. I hope you don't mind if I quote it in any thread relating to Islam.Not really relating to my statement above; If Zimmerman is found innocent it will be a serious setback for race relations in this country. It has become politicized and socialized whether we like it or not.
Lesson #1 in internet shit-talking: NEVER IMPLY THAT YOU, PERSONALLY, HAVE RAPED AND ABUSED SOMEONE.
Are we all just waiting for Pio to weigh in with his personal experience here?
You're only allowed to mention one book, per author, per post. Please edit, thanks.
Your plan will bleed out between canine teeth.
You can make jokes like that, and I know they're jokes. Dahmer is still going to rape you in hell for talking about my dogs that way.
That was an insensitive and immature thing to say. I am not going to lower myself to your level but I hope you fucking choke on peacock jizz or spaniel testicles or whatever the fuck it is you eat to feel like a man.
Nahh, I'm not sure if he's guilty or not. I just want something bad to happen to him.