or Connect

Posts by hossoso

You're just absolutely fucking awful.
That doesn't do much to support your 'black people are guilty' talking point. Does it?
Since we're making baseless suppositions, maybe Martin was concerned that Zimmerman was a pedophile. IF ONLY MARTIN HAD A GUN!!!!!
Yeah, I can read your page too, I guess. I just can't flip the kill switch like that. People can't start taking lives every time they think they're being threatened. Bar fights? Disputes at Little League games? Parking lot rights? Mistaking someone for a prowler in your neighborhood? You can't just kill people for that shit. In the heat of the moment you don't evaluate both sides of the story. In the heat of the moment your adrenaline is pumping. You psyche...
I guess we'll never get the minutes of the conflagration but, there is no disputing, whatever happened, George Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed kid. Was Zimmerman really in fear of losing his life? I don't know, maybe he's an alarmist and a total pussy. I just think this is going to catch up to him one way or another.
Sharp featured, much less facial hair, slight, less colorful and less relaxed clothing. I just expected less.
This is not what I thought you'd look like.
Anyone uncomfortable with nudity.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.
Bible-thumpers (about 70% of my extended family) also think the advancement of a mid-east peace process is hindering the second coming. They're so fucking stupid that it borders on adorable.