or Connect

Posts by knittieguy

Does Sky Valet do repairs? I thought they were primarily a retailer
NEWS REPORT: EBay Wins Dismissal Of Sellers' Antitrust Action Following nearly three years of litigation, a federal judge has dismissed a putative class action alleging that eBay Inc. monopolized the online auction market and charged sellers supracompetitive fees for its services. Judge Jeremy Fogel of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California granted summary judgment to eBay on Thursday, concluding that the plaintiffs failed to demonstrate...
David, As an alternative to your custom masterpieces, have you considered making some RTW 3-fold grenadines in a standard width (3.5 or 3.75) and colors that you could sell for, say $60 instead of $80, for folks like Coltboy and Revolving?
Scratch? That ain't no scratch ... http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=168305
Quote: Originally Posted by Sartrolliast A bigger picture would help. Sorry for the humongous photo before. I couldn't figure out how to resize it on Imageshack and didn't have access to photoshop. I've switched out a smaller one now.
Genuine shoe damage, not just the monetary kind. I think I did it on an escalator. Can it be repaired by a cobbler or is it hopeless? [IMG][/IMG]
Sold
Working surgeon's cuffs, whether with or without the last button unbuttoned. Ascot on anyone under 75. Balmoral boots. Midnight blue tuxedo.
AE told me that they don't make their shell cordovan cream in brown because they don't sell any brown cordovan shoes.
On an unrelated note, I ordered a pair of AE shoes and shoe trees from the Shoe Bank the other day and they arrived with a complimentary shoehorn from Pediwear. That seemed pretty odd to me, especially since I don't see any AE shoes on the Pediwear site.