or Connect

Posts by knittieguy

Pretty sure Ben Silver is the only place you can get the Albany. I spent a lot of time looking for it once and kept getting told that C&J only sold it through Ben Silver.
afraid not, but he'll send you swatches for free
i like the specs
I have a couple J Press, along with a few from Hober. Hober's are a bigger weave, and are great ties, but J Press ties are still very nice. It is just a smaller, less noticeable weave, so a different look than the Hobers. If you like the small weave, I also highly recommend Winston Tailors, which markets really nice grenadines under the Chipp2 label for just $45: You have to call them to order, but their ties are great 11 E 44th Street New York, NY...
deleted repeat
Quote: Originally Posted by chasingred J Press is having a 25% off sale right now, making their grenadines about $60. The downside is that shipping (for a tie) is $15 (??). I was about to pull the trigger until I saw the picture of Hober's tie up close. Is buying J Press here a bad idea? Also, does anyone know the width of these J Press grenadines? I'm looking to get something around 3". I have a couple of J Press grenadines. They are very...
Highly recommend "The Last Wind-Up" in Bozeman, Montana for Omega repairs. A true expert, and much less expensive than some places
Quote: Originally Posted by miomall1 ^^does anyone know where to find these other than ebay? Saw nothing on pediwear or shoehealer... I don't know if this is exactly the same, but Pediwear has these: http://www.pediwear.co.uk/trickers/products/2575.php
I have these too. Beautiful shoes. But they squeak.
I have one of their army laptop briefcases. Very good bags, although a bit on the heavy side. Sometimes I feel like I'm carrying a saddle around.