or Connect

Posts by knittieguy

The HMT above was $27 on ebay
I have these. Very nice. Great antiquing on the leather, and seem to be very well made.Quite narrow in the toe box area, though, so I would go up a 1/2 size from normal UK (I'm normally UK or Italian size 9 compared to an AE size 10, but for this Cheaney last I'm a UK 9.5 ).
I really don't know what you're talking about. Light olive is a great color for a light weight suit. You just have to be careful what you pair it with.
Light olive suit, ecru shirt, maroon tie socks probably don't qualify as CBD but it's my way of sticking it to the man
Is this the consensus here?This isn't my favorite jacket or anything, but I find it odd that a traditional gray/black houndstooth sportcoat, like the type you might have seen on William Holden or Bing Crosby, is now considered in bad taste. I seem to recall that Nicholas Antongiavanni fellow advising that classic houndstooth is appropriate attire. And while the tooth pattern here is undoubtedly larger than one would desire on a suit, it's about normal size (actually...
More fodder for your disapproval
A little linen for the lingering days of summer
Actually it's medium-brown birds eye. The lighting is poor.