or Connect

Posts by knittieguy

Thanks for the shout out. Appreciate it.
Love the "subtle" product placement for Balvenie single malt
Supposed to arrive at Fox over the weekend and I'm scheduled to go and get a final fitting next week. Apparently there was a backup at the Sammy factory so delivery was slow.
I'm not sure of the name, but there's a guy right near the Fox men's clothing store that does decent work. He's either right next door or two or three stores down. I've had him repair a few of my soles.
You might also swing by Paul Stuart. I just got an email that it is now open in DC.
SOLD Really nice vintage 100% wool overcoat. Grey houndstooth. Raglan sleeves. Marked 42 R but runs big, probably better for a 44. I got it on eBay and would love to keep it but it is too big, so I am selling it for less than cost. London Fog. Made in the US. MEASUREMENTS: (Inches) Chest (underarm to underarm across the front): 25 Length (down the center of the back): 47.5 Sleeves (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 24.5 Shoulders (seam to seam across the back) ...
Really nice vintage 100% wool overcoat. Grey houndstooth. Raglan sleeves. Marked 42 R but runs big, probably better for a 44. I got it on eBay and would love to keep it but it is too big, so I am selling it for less than cost. London Fog. Made in the US. MEASUREMENTS: (Inches) Chest (underarm to underarm across the front): 25 Length (down the center of the back): 47.5 Sleeves (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 24.5 Shoulders (seam to seam across the back) ...
SOLD Beautiful new Martegani Radica dark brown leather shoes. Stylish 3B last. The last retail price for these was likely $525, according to Martegani's North American rep, but they're not currently available in stores. Unworn, still in the box. $125. Size is listed at 10.5 US. $10 shipping in the US. International shipping extra.
Beautiful new old stock Martegani Radica dark brown leather shoes. $140. Martegani quality is generally considered comparable to Santoni. These were Marteganis most popular style, but are difficult to find these days since Martegani now principally makes shoes for other labels. These are new, have never been worn. Size is listed at 10.5. Marteganis run little bit large (which is why I am selling these) so would probably also fit an 11. Free shipping in the US....
I was wondering where the Filene's stuff went. The TJ Maxx near Metro Center is pretty useless, I've found.