or Connect

Posts by doughboysc

I like to ask a question for everybody who been to NYC. What's your experiences of visiting high-end department stores like Barney's, Bergdorf Goodman Mens, Bloomingdale's, Saks Fifth Avenue (which some has MTM departments), moderate priced department stores like H&M and Macy's, and boutique stores like Brooks Brothers, J. Press, Paul Stuart, and Turnbull & Asser? Was it a good or bad experience to those shops in NYC?
100th post. That's what I call style from Mr. Caine!
I hate 403 errors. Period.
For bespoke suits in Los Angeles, I suggest Jack Taylor. For shirts, go to Turnbull & Asser on Brighton Way in Beverly Hills. T&A's bespoke shirts first order is a half-dozen minium, bespoke ties first order is three, they will send a sample bespoke shirt after being made, wear it and wash it 3 times, if you like the fit, you can complete the order, and no minimums for future orders. Bespoke shirts (depending on fabric): $365-$495, Bespoke neckties: $180-up. All of these...
I don't know about this policy. My best bet. Report them to http://www.bbb.org
Jonathan Frid (aka Barnabas Collins) of TV's Dark Shadows has died at age 87 in Canada from natural causes. http://www.kathrynleighscott.com/?page_id=298 RIP Jonathan "Barnabas Collins" Frid (1924-2012) You were one of the greatest TV Vampires we knew over the years. Now, it's a weird week for TV as we mourn TV Greatest Icons
Here's my list of stylish members of the British Royal Family. 1.)Prince Charles (HRH Prince of Wales) - Known for wearing bespoke Turnbull & Asser shirts (see Royal Warrant on the tag of the shirt), bespoke double breasted suits mostly, unfortunately still wears pleated trousers in his suits. And he refused to wear yellow or pink. Yes, my stepfather seen Prince Charles in person in he UK when my stepfather was in the US Navy in the late 1970s. Here's a recent picture of...
Here's my list of the stylish Network TV Newscasters of the past and present on the Big 3 Networks. 1.)Brian Williams (NBC Nightly News anchorman) - knows what style is, he mostly wears dark colored single-breasted suits, with light colored dress shirts, and dark and sometimes light colored neckties. I think he's a fan of Zegna like Matt Lauer. 2.)Peter Jennings (RIP) (ABC News from 1964-2005) - The Canadian born High School dropout was the youngest network TV newsman...
On post #4296, No kids under 12 allowed. That's discimination!
Mike Wallace was Mr. 60 Minutes, and TV viewers and CBS News collegues will miss him. He was on CBS News doing coverage when RFK was fatally wounded in June 1968. Wallace was known for wearing button-down collar shirts with windsor knots. Also, Christopher Plummer (recently the oldest person to win an Oscar) played him in The Insider (not the syndicated TV show) RIP Mike Wallace 1918-2012