or Connect

Posts by fixuplooksharp

chimala pics we have the selvage denim baggy straight (first set of pics) and the acrylic coated wide taper cut (second set) acrylic coated below:
chimala pics we have the selvage denim baggy straight (first set of pics) and the acrylic coated wide taper cut (second set) acrylic coated below:
RRL pics albert and mauro ran off to make some videos together (their words not mine) so here are the RRL and Chimala photos (chimala posted below) RRL Slim Bootcut (One Rinse) and Slim Straight (Lightwash)
RRL pics albert and mauro ran off to make some videos together (their words not mine) so here are the RRL and Chimala photos (chimala posted below) RRL Slim Bootcut (One Rinse) and Slim Straight (Lightwash)
Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint are hoodies and sweatshirts included in this? that they are
The List Here's everything that isn't available through the web store (original price and quantity listed): Bblessing Reversible Herrington; S,M,L $462 Rag & Bone Car Coat (w/ Loro Piana Stormsystem): 40,42,44 $935 APC Cotton Overcoat: M(2), L $384 W+H Type 3 Jacket:M(2) $462 Apolis Cotton/Cashmere Cardigan: S,M,L,XL $159 Apolis Nomad Pullover: M $226
FLASHSALE ON SWEATERS AND OUTERWEAR starting at MIDNIGHT tonight we are doing 40% off all outerwear and sweaters. the code for this is: outerwearandsweaters. this includes new arrivals (such as the badass rag & bone car coat)! since not everything is online yet i'll be posting a list of anything that isn't available though the web store which can be purchased either through paypal or by calling the store. i know someone's gonna try the code ahead of time, so i'm...
hey guys, we just got in bblessing! here's the loot. Four Plagues Shirt in White 100% Cotton Made in Canada Available in m,l,xl $66 Floral Skull Shirt in Black 100% Cotton Made in Canada Available in s,m,l,xl $66 S/S Teller Shirt in Blue Windowpane 100% Cotton Made in USA Available in s,m,l,xl $187 L/S Teller Shirt in Blue Plaid 100% Cotton Made in USA Available in s,m,l,xl $198 Reversible Harrington in Grey/Blue Plaid 100% Cotton/100% Polyester Made in...
Sugarcane Sale Hey guys- so we've recently decided to no longer carry sugarcane, and we have a few of the sugarcane x selfedge SEXSC06 left. We'll be selling these at 50% off to anyone who's interested, but we will NOT be giving free shipping. We have 1 size 28 and 3 size 36 left, so if you're interested please email shopfarinellis@gmail.com!
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Hahaha. Yea, i remember at the party he was outside most the time and would hang out with people. Meanwhile, vanna kept asking where he was. He was a hit when the photos were out in the farinellis party thread. I dont' think he introduced himself to anyone though. Are you nathan? the one and only