or Connect

Posts by fixuplooksharp

Rag & Bone, Chimala, Nudie, PRPS, and KMW Denim Flash Sale! Hey guys- starting tonight at midnight we're gonna be putting all of our DENIM from Rag & Bone, Chimala, KMW, Nudie, and PRPS on sale at 65% off. The discount code for this is going to be 'denimflash', the website has been updated with all of the sizes and quantities, so if it's not listed on there, we don't have it. as always, send any questions on over to shopfarinellis@gmail.com and i'll get them answered...
hey guys- all of the orders are boxed and as long as usps doesn't fuck me over by not showing up for the scheduled pick up you should be seeing them real soon. after making sure everyone who ordered one got theirs it looks like we've got a few left, so here's what we still have in stock: Size 30- 4 pair Size 31- 1 pair Size 32- 2 pair Size 34- 8 pair Size 36- 2 pair all of those are gonna be available in the online store, so head on over there if you...
hey guys- all of the orders are boxed and as long as usps doesn't fuck me over by not showing up for the scheduled pick up you should be seeing them real soon. after making sure everyone who ordered one got theirs it looks like we've got a few left, so here's what we still have in stock: Size 30- 4 pair Size 31- 1 pair Size 32- 2 pair Size 34- 8 pair Size 36- 2 pair all of those are gonna be available in the online store, so head on over there if you...
new rag & bone! the chambray shirts are badass and have selvege EVERYWHERE. the beach pants are probably the most breathable things i've seen all year, but they're running a bit small in my opinion. bigger pictures at blog.shopfarinellis.com this stuff is not part of 50% off for father's day, but we will do 30% so give me a call at the store if you're interested Short Sleeve Chambray Shirt in Blue or Red 100% Cotton Handmade in the U.S.A. Available in...
Hey Guys- Just a quick reminder from the big man, since stuff is 50% off ALL SALES ARE FINAL. So just give a call (703.647.9856) or shoot an email (shopfarinellis@gmail.com) if you have questions.
Father's Day Sale: 50% off men's fashion* 50% off men's denim* Enter code 'fathersday09' at checkout. A.P.C. + CVSF will NOT be on sale.
Quote: Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite ^ can we get a pic of them styled with the service boots for ULTIMATE HYPE? no. if you want the sizing charts up and the jeans ready for purchase on time stop asking stupid questions jian.
Quote: Originally Posted by jsg28 ^^^ Good point. And, since I have never ordered off the new(ish) site. what's the SF discount code? snitchessuckwhalecock
Quote: Originally Posted by k4ppah Just to clarify, are they going on shopfarinellis.com under Crate, or are you just skipping that and we're just ordering them straight through Paypal? Thanks. they are listed under crate
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveFiveFive Is it just me, or does it look like Mauro and Ben should have gone down a size? mauro could go down a size, ben might have as well (i don't recall him saying and he stepped out), but those are the sizes they're going to be purchasing.