or Connect

Posts by fixuplooksharp

Hey guys- With fall rapidly approaching (the weather's already started to shift here) I just wanted to remind everyone that we've got some pretty sweet thermals/henleys for the colder months, including the new one we just got in from Apolis (here) and the earlier unmentionable ones that whodini posted about (http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=491 and http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...ostcount=5184). As always just shoot us an email or give a call if...
so the goat and i JUST got back from this aforementioned farm, it was quite the trip. my car breaking down kind of sucked, but we got some excellent photos from the trip that we'll have up soon (i'm thinking by the end of the week). mauro just asked me to reiterate to everyone that he does not have internet access, so don't bother with PMs or anything like that. also: albert- mauro says call him.
Hey Guys- Mauro's out with Mia today, but wanted me to let you know that Chad called to tell him that all of the jeans he received have been shipped back out, so you should be seeing those soon. We just got ours back as well so I should have them all shipped out by tomorrow, except for the few that people sent to us that need additional repairs beyond the holes (like missing rivets, stitching, etc.) which should only be a little bit longer. As always, thanks for your...
Hey Guys- Mauro's out with Mia today, but wanted me to let you know that Chad called to tell him that all of the jeans he received have been shipped back out, so you should be seeing those soon. We just got ours back as well so I should have them all shipped out by tomorrow, except for the few that people sent to us that need additional repairs beyond the holes (like missing rivets, stitching, etc.) which should only be a little bit longer. As always, thanks for your...
As promised, the Wolf vs. Goat tags! First up we have the large tag, which will go in all the shirts: The Wolf tag will go on all of the men's shirts The Goat tag will be featured on all of the women's items
also, i'll have some better shots of them up on the website tomorrow morning but for the time being here's some pictures of the PRPS Classic Selvage, a pretty good steal considering they're originally $250
also, i'll have some better shots of them up on the website tomorrow morning but for the time being here's some pictures of the PRPS Classic Selvage, a pretty good steal considering they're originally $250
Quote: Originally Posted by 70gransport I saw this thread and was going to pick up a pair of PRPS rambler's, but I noticed you are sold out. It's no rush really as I can wait, but do you guys know when you'll be getting in more? not any time soon to my knowledge, sorry!
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini EST, paydirt. EST. i hear you enjoyed your package, el grande dicko.
Rag & Bone, Chimala, Nudie, PRPS, and KMW Denim Flash Sale! Hey guys- Starting tonight at midnight we're gonna be putting all of our DENIM (and only denim) from Rag & Bone, Chimala, KMW, Nudie, and PRPS on sale at 65% off. The discount code for this is going to be 'denimflash', the website has been updated with all of the sizes and quantities, so if it's not listed on there, we don't have it. As always, send any questions on over to shopfarinellis@gmail.com and I'll...