or Connect

Posts by fixuplooksharp

Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint yo is there gonna be a list of up-to-date stock or will the website be 100% before the mayhem commences? as of now, i think the tote may be the only thing in my size... website is 100% up to date as of this instant. despite our best efforts however, it sometimes does have glitches (like two people can buy a product if they do it at the exact same time), but we just spend a couple hours double checking...
PEACOATS so if you couldn't tell by his lack of replies mauro is once again up in nyc, but we have some good news. he swung by the factory today and said they look amazing. it looks like we SHOULD be able to offer the peacoats to tote holders starting this friday through sunday, and to the general public shortly thereafter (early next week). we'll post measurements before putting them on sale, but since we'll be up at the pop-up flea market a continuous lean is...
Quote: Originally Posted by greens11 I bought a pair of nudies last year and those managed to rip to the point that they are unwearable. I'm really looking forward to this years black friday sale and I'll probably be picking up at least one or two pairs. Is there an expected date for the stock list? there is a stock list. it's called our website. we'll have sale prices listed on each item so you won't need to use coupon codes and the like...
Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint please confirm with maur of duty no spurr outerwear for sure
the code for the men without a country jean is 'mauropant'
the code for the men without a country jean is 'mauropant'
Selectism.com gave us a writeup! "With twelve years of experience in the fashion industry, designers Maurio Farinelli and Heather Karpoff introduce their line Wolf vs. Goat. The moniker derives from the pair's pet names for each other and focuses on the keynotes of fine clothing - fit, fabric, and manufacture. They've started with shirts, but will expand to trousers and outerwear in the near future. Representative of the shirting offerings is the "Before Dinner...
hey guys- measurements are online for everything except the washed spurr jeans/corduroys, which i'm measuring as soon as i finish filling some orders. you can expect them in the next couple of hours.
Hey Guys- Just spoke with our Wolverine rep, he said the boots should be shipping/should have shipped some time this week! Translated that means we should have them hopefully end of next week, or beginning of the following one. As always we'll post on the blog and such as soon as they arrive, and we'll be submitting our special order to them soon as well, so if you haven't already written us at shopfarinellis@gmail.com get that in quick!
Hey Guys- Just spoke with our Wolverine rep, he said the boots should be shipping/should have shipped some time this week! Translated that means we should have them hopefully end of next week, or beginning of the following one. As always we'll post on the blog and such as soon as they arrive, and we'll be submitting our special order to them soon as well, so if you haven't already written us at shopfarinellis@gmail.com get that in quick!