or Connect

Posts by chenzhongbi

Thanks for the suggestion.For the sizing, how do people normally size 8-lasted shoes compared to the 5-lasted ones?AE describes 8 last as even longer and narrower than the notorious 2 last.
Oxblood Carlyle is growing on me. When will be a good time to score a pair? They are currently $249 in shoebank. Does shoebank randomly put certain styles on sale at $199?
Cross-post from the quick Q&A thread. I apologize for the wrinkles on the coat and the pants/sneakers. Was just trying to snap some quick pics. Should I have the sides taken in? I intend to wear a suit underneath it. The jacket I was wearing in the pictures was a tweed jacket which may be a little thicker than the suits I have. The back looks fine for me, but the front looks sloppy. Is it possible to have the sides taken in without ruining the back silhouette?
I apologize for the wrinkles on the coat and the pants/sneakers. Was just trying to snap some quick pics. Should I have the sides taken in? I intend to wear a suit underneath it. The jacket I was wearing in the pictures was a tweed jacket which may be a little thicker than the suits I have. The back looks fine for me, but the front looks sloppy. Is it possible to have the sides taken in without ruining the back silhouette?
Yes, size 9. What a small world.Do hit me up if it doesn't work out for you.
^Agree. Wish it were shorter much much shorter to be wearable for a hobbit like me.
Had my eye on the Brown Calf Captoe Brogues for more than two months. I have been so hesitant b/c it was like a gamble buying shoes online and I'd rather stay away from the hassle of having to return them. When I was just about to pull the trigger just now, my size was OOS! I swear they were still available last night when I checked. Now I'm just kicking myself...
Thanks @AHSThe jacket looks good. The button stance is not as low as I worried earlier.Does anybody know if the jackets are cut to the same pattern across the board? I had my eye on a suit instead of a sport coat. I hope they fit the same.
Speaking of shirts, I really want a shirt like the one Mike's wearing in this photo. Deets? @Epaulet What's the name of such a pattern?
Thanks guys! The brown herringbone was sold out in my size so the decision is suddenly made easy.