or Connect

Posts by chenzhongbi

I feel you. Waiting for the release of henleys.
Hi Mike, You mentioned some time ago that henleys would be released this week. Is it still the case?
Got a pair of blackwatch. Rudy size 32 is my go-to size, so I bought this pair in size 34 in Walt fit. Hopefully it will work out with some waist alteration and possibly letting out the thighs a little bit.
Is that Mike wearing the Driggs Single Pleat?Does it mean that by adding a single pleat, Rudy guys can fit in Walts and Driggs too due to the more generous thighs and seat?
Yes. I just got it this morning. Unfortunately, the chambray shirt I have been eying for years was sold out when Jamison packed my order. Bummer!
Which link if I may ask? I can't seem to find other listings after doing a forum search.
Thanks.I placed an order last Thursday, so I assume that it will take some extra time to ship.
Are there any 15.5*33 in extra slim fit? Thanks.
It's been a while since I ordered something from HY. A quick question, do we normally get a notification email when the order is shipped? is there a way to know what the order status is? Thanks.
Maybe I'm too late to jump on the bandwagon, but the prices of 257s and 256s on the w-concept shop are no longer 30% off. All I can get is 20% off with free shipping with the coupon code. Is it just me or their sale has ended?