or Connect

Posts by gwydion

Quote: Originally Posted by jingerBRead Pics not working Changed them to imgur links.
Quote: Originally Posted by joshyle Examples of worn-in N&F jeans. These are featured on their website's blog. On the left is from a guy in Manitoba (or Saskatchewan - http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/b...f-faded-jeans/ . The pair on the right is worn by Brandon, the President, designer, and founder of N&F, http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/b...lution-1-year/ . Lol, 100% sure that the ones from some guy in Manitoba is mine. (I'm from...
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah yesindeed Shit this is awesome. Thanks man.
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah what's "much skinnier" than 19cm ... sounds painful look through waywt pics, spend some time on this and other fora, check blogs which just recycle each others contents across the internet, obvious one is thesartorialist but i don't think there's much worthwhile though i haven't looked in some time, also there's a collection of runway shots from the past decade or so sorted by designer and season if you're...
Anyone have any suggestions for places to look at for inspiration? I have a lot of boring basic stuff in my closet and am bored of it. I wanna do a more sharp tailored look or something. I don't know. Halp!
Quote: Originally Posted by NameBack I would love it if all that were from something cheapo like League of Legends League of Legends, the only video game where you end up hating your teammates more than the enemy... Quote: Originally Posted by Razele DAO / DAII are amazing, also play mass effect I & II, Crysis 2 will look amazing man, give that a go Diablo III will be amazing, I'm taking holidays for it real...
Quote: Originally Posted by xM. I'm going to go check it out this week. I assume it's just at the flagship stores though, so Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal. I got a few hours to kill after class so I'll check the Montreal location to confirm, haha.
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six I've tried both, both result in similar quality downgrades. I could just change the resolution on my camera but that would simply result in lower quality at first instance. Lowering the resolution that your camera is shooting at shouldn't lower the picture quality...
You'll have to wait until tonight when I get my plastic measuring tape back for an exact measurement but I used roll-up tape for now and the silents were about 4-5 cms wider than my CPs.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 How wide are the Silents? I can fit in some size 41 CPs but more often than not they are too narrow so I always size up. I only have experience with the Achilles in CP. They are a little tight but not uncomfortable. 42 was too much room for my liking. The silents fit better. I'm trying to find my measuring tape and I'll let you know the exact width.