or Connect

Posts by scott.m

Hey all! Up for sale are two pairs of shoes I never wear. First up is a pair of Tricker's bought directly from the factory, 0 flaws whatsoever! They were originally on a Dainite Sole, but I had them resole. They are slightly large on me, otherwise I'd be keeping them. I have also added additional laces, Red White and Blue Camo to be exact, though I have the original boring ones too. These have seen maybe 6 or 7 wears total and are in great condition. They're a beautiful...
Hey all! Up for sale are two pairs of shoes I never wear. First up is a pair of Tricker's bought directly from the factory, 0 flaws whatsoever! They were originally on a Dainite Sole, but I had them resole. They are slightly large on me, otherwise I'd be keeping them. I have also added additional laces, Red White and Blue Camo to be exact, though I have the original boring ones too. These have seen maybe 6 or 7 wears total and are in great condition. They're a beautiful...
So, Capsule was fun. Junya Bucket Maiden overshirt vintage chambray junya pants paint splattered birkenstocks. Thanks to gaws for the gif. edit: works fine on sufu, not sure why it's being such a problem here.
Hey Internet, These are a pair of McNairy New Amsterdam Benchmade in UK. They're a US8 and fit TTS. I wore these quite lightly, and they have a lot of life left. Let me know if you need more pictures or anything!! PRICE DROP TO 120 SHIPPED.
I'll buy it if you don't want it.
I can get the loss of details, but they're on my body, it's pretty clear how they fit..... also dying at the Aether comparison.
Maiden Noir shirt Porter x Maiden Noir keyfob and card case.
Yea, Unis fucked that up big time ahahah.
Maiden Noir Overshirt Vintage MIJ Chambray Junya jeans Duckie Brown modified bucks