or Connect

Posts by scott.m

Hey all! Up for sale are two pairs of shoes I never wear. First up is a pair of Tricker's bought directly from the factory, 0 flaws whatsoever! They were originally on a Dainite Sole, but I had them resole. They are slightly large on me, otherwise I'd be keeping them. I have also added additional laces, Red White and Blue Camo to be exact, though I have the original boring ones too. These have seen maybe 6 or 7 wears total and are in great condition. They're a beautiful...
Hey all! Up for sale are two pairs of shoes I never wear. First up is a pair of Tricker's bought directly from the factory, 0 flaws whatsoever! They were originally on a Dainite Sole, but I had them resole. They are slightly large on me, otherwise I'd be keeping them. I have also added additional laces, Red White and Blue Camo to be exact, though I have the original boring ones too. These have seen maybe 6 or 7 wears total and are in great condition. They're a beautiful...
So, Capsule was fun. Junya Bucket Maiden overshirt vintage chambray junya pants paint splattered birkenstocks. Thanks to gaws for the gif. edit: works fine on sufu, not sure why it's being such a problem here.
Hey Internet, These are a pair of McNairy New Amsterdam Benchmade in UK. They're a US8 and fit TTS. I wore these quite lightly, and they have a lot of life left. Let me know if you need more pictures or anything!! PRICE DROP TO 120 SHIPPED.
I'll buy it if you don't want it.
I can get the loss of details, but they're on my body, it's pretty clear how they fit..... also dying at the Aether comparison.
Maiden Noir shirt Porter x Maiden Noir keyfob and card case.
Yea, Unis fucked that up big time ahahah.
Maiden Noir Overshirt Vintage MIJ Chambray Junya jeans Duckie Brown modified bucks
Buy this, dudes! Super good price for a stunning piece.