or Connect

Posts by false

My apologies then - strange about the tagging but nice camera work and a free bump!
Not meaning to be rude but stock photo + wrong description of color (that isn't dark army mix) probably sets off some potential buyer's alarm bells.
Size 30 pants are nearly gone. 31 are running low too. As you go higher up in sizes there's more left though. You have to be pretty careful though because some stuff is damaged or irregular. There were very few outerwear pieces, one anorak and some stuff that never went into production. There are a ton of shirts left though.
Mr. Porter had the best deal (30% off) for Black Friday. Keep in mind, with tax that's still like $900.
So...60/30's are on sale on Outlier..
Its hard to answer because everyone has different tolerances. That said, the Galvanic is for cool, wet weather. It has significantly less insulation than a Patrol, IS Field etc. You should not being looking to that jacket for a "winter coat". Also, everyone misses this but the Galvanic has a bonded cotton outer which basically makes it a Mac - ie. you should treat it more delicately than a Patrol, IS Field Jacket, etc. I love the Galvanic in "sand" color but that...
Anyone know when and how much for Barneys (and is it different instore and online)? Want to cop a veilance insulated field jacket but 30% off at Mr. Porter is still too expensive.
Bump - just random inquiries so far.
Had bunch of inquiries but flaked. Still available and open to reasonable offers.
I'm sort of a lurker but I'm down from about 6:30 on (down for food too)! Just moved Tokyo > NYC as well so would be cool to meet new people.