or Connect

Posts by JR_Rider

Quote: Originally Posted by upstarter +1 Likewise.
I'm not sure if people where still interested in other sites where they can purchase silk knits but here are a few of the heavy hitters that come to mind. First there's Ben Silver and they have about 20 different styles and are $85. http://www.bensilver.com/fs_storefro...oot=1&show=311 Next, there's Paul Stuart with about 15 different styles and go for $69.50. http://www.paulstuart.com/product_in...SUBPRODCATID=0 Lastly you have Forzieri...
Quote: Originally Posted by beansprouts1 if only it were a small... It would be mine!!! LOL!! I was thinking the exact same thing!!
I have that J Crew navy and yellow striped knit tie and would recommend it to anyone looking for a versatile silk knit tie.
I have about 15 silk knit ties now...it all started a couple of summers ago when I spent the summer in Houston, TX. I drove down from NC and on the way, made it a point to stop at virtually every Polo outlet on the way down. I guess they had a lot of excess inventory because I would see a new color at each outlet. I have stripes and solids, but no polka dots. I like the blue label silk knit ties as I think the Purple Labels are too thick and the Black labels are too...
Quote: Originally Posted by js4design Raleigh in North Hills outdoor mall, I'd try these two Liles Clothing Studio [www.lilesclothingstudio.com 4350 Lassiter At N Hills # 106 Raleigh, NC 27609 (919) 510-5556] designer menswear with normally knowledgeable staff and good selection. NV Clothes [www.nvclothes.com The Alexan at North Hills 4209-134 Lassiter Mill Rd., Raleigh, NC 27609 (919) 787-3038] more casual and trendy, but worth a look while you're...
Can you measure the belt from the end of the buckle to the tip? My waist is a 32 but I usually go up a size in belts. I need a belt that color though.
J Crew hands down. It seems like Banana Republic is trying to hard to market their products to a more discerning customer without actually improving upon their quality. It is amazing to me that people would actually pay $125 for a BR shirt and just the other week I saw they had a $1200 suit...yea right!!!
I was there this weekend and they had a good sale going on. All sweaters were 50% off and all the sale items were an additional 40%. I purchased a couple of nice lambswool cardigans that I am very pleased with and the were like $25 each. My girlfriend got some great looking khakis for less than $20. Also I must mention that their customer service is superb and their stores are very impressive. I would definitely recommend you check out there selection if you are close...
Quote: Originally Posted by andrewm Their clothes are decent but what I really liked was their customer service. Really helpful, friendly people when I went in. I got a decent sweater for $20 I think. That was maybe two years ago though so I don't know if any of that has changed. Ditto everything you said on their customer service. It is the best I have experienced in recent memory. Not only is the staff knowlegeable and friendly but they...