or Connect

Posts by JR_Rider

I actually have two that I would like to sell....both are brand new and have never been worn. I cut the tags off when I purchased them but I still have the tags if you want them. The first is a red with yellow/sky blue stripe Brooks Brothers "Makers" silk knit tie. The tie is 3 inches wide at it's widest part and was hand made in Italy. My price is $28 shipped. The second tie is a solid aqua blue Ralph Lauren Blue label silk knit tie. This tie is 2.25...
I agree completely with your statement...the first thing I look at when shopping for sports jackets or suits it the venting. If it does not have sided venting no matter the price point.
Quote: Originally Posted by LVoer I don't think they are too wide, no more than 2". Here it is as a FIH which i still think seems a big large. Is that the J. Crew wide stripe red/navy silk knit tie?? I was looking at it today but didn't pull the trigger.
I have also found that TM Lewin's shirts shrink more than any other shirts I own. I always wash them with cold water and air dry them to minimize the shrinkage. I would personally recommend that you do go up a half size in the collar since they have such a large selection of shirt sizes.
Quote: Originally Posted by singhstyle I was thinking about getting the World Edition (8830) because I am constantly outside of the States. I can just stick a sim card in and it functions fine. I thought it was pretty neat. Cannot get the Bold- I am Verizon and I dont want the curve because it seems like everyone has one. I kind of want to be my own person and unique... obviously. The Storm isnt even up for consideration anymore because Ive gotten over...
Personally I like a tight full windsor but a four-in-hand is starting to look good too....
Quote: Originally Posted by singhstyle My contract is up... What are the benefits of having the Blackberry World Edition 8830 vs the Curve or Storm? Either way, I am getting a Blackberry. Be patient, there are some new Verizon Blackberries in the pipeline. Mainly the Niagra which is the CDMA version of the Bold. I would imagine that you want to stay with Verizon as they have the best network. The Bold is an excellent phone but AT&T's...
I was going to say the second one was a covert coat....
Ralph Lauren Blue Label cashmere/silk blend blazer..........$1899 retail, paid $70... Ralph Lauren Purple Label navy pinstripe suit.....$3,499 retail, paid $299... Polo Ralph Lauren silk knit tie.........$65 retail, paid $3.99.... Ralph Lauren Purple Label dress shirt.........$295 reatil, paid $25..... I think there's a pattern emerging......
Quote: Originally Posted by oscarthewild This is from an old post: Socks were green with pink pattern. - I have those exact same J Crew socks.....