or Connect

Posts by Harrydog

Me too. Hopefully will be getting in a G&G Deco sometime next month.
No. I think I just messed it up when I stuck the shirt and tie in. Darn it! I don't think it would mess with the way the coat hung or buttoned anyway, even on a single breasted coat.
On the same theme, with the end of November at hand, is the Miller boot at completion?
Well, just because one has the interest to try and organize their closet in a nice or effcient manner does not necessarily mean their closets are outfitted with the kind of nice products The Hanger Project carries. I think it is far more stupid to give someone who doesn't give a crap how they keep their stuff nice hangers and so forth....they will still not really care about how they keep their closets anyway. Just give everyone a tin of Saphir polish and leave it at that.
Thanks for the support. I am disappointed so few people took this seriously. I thought this would be a sort of celebration of the enthusiasm that goes into this hobby/obsession.
post deleted
A disappointing amendment to say the least. You have basically just turned this into a free raffle.
Your approval means alot (since I have long admired your style on your many posts.)Don't know the phrase "deets", but the green shoes - the color is bronze verte, green with a sort of bronze metallic quality (and the reddish black ghillie next to them) are Corthay.Would love to have a real closet room but have to make due with what the house has to offer. My stuff spills over into one of the guest room closets (that is where all my odd jackets go.)My closet is pretty...
Glad to be of help!
Not really, though Edward Green are probably the most represented.