or Connect

Posts by Harrydog

Quote: Originally Posted by pledge Can anyone give some sizing guidance on the Beaulieu on the 82 last? I've heard from some that you may need to size-up, and from others that you would need to size down.... I love the Beaulieu...have it in burgundy on the 82. Went with my usual EG size 9.5/10. I have the 82 in a D width and two E widths and am hard pressed to tell the difference.
Chris, Looks great, though we need bigger pictures to better appreciate the "accessories." Here is my MTM from the Fairfield Clothiers...A Samuelsohn as well. (Sorry but the light made me squint and look sleepy!)
Quote: Originally Posted by John Ellis Why not. Many posters here flock to the RL sales to buy EG shoes. I've bought EG shoes in their sales. One of my favorites shoes, a Sutor Mantelassi pebble grain full heavy brogue, did I spell that right, was purchased in a Bergdorf sale reduced from $1400 to $450! My point was that the fact the shoes are on sale should not be the main reason you buy them. In other words...you don't look through the...
Quote: Originally Posted by mykel67 I would like to take advantage of the BB online sale that ends tomorrow. There are some great deals on shoes. The two I like best (or rather, styles I don't already have) are below. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks! http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...t_color=Cognac http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...lor=Dark-brown Can't say I like either of them. I agree with the poster who...
Hey all, I know of and have used the following on line vendors for NWT discount merchandise. Any I have missed that you have had a good experience with? 1) Sierra Trading Post (all kinds of stuff!) 2) Bluefly 3) Virtual Clothes Horse 4) ehaberdasher 5) Grapevine Hill 6) shop the finest.com Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Toad As for man purses, that's going a little far. He needs it, because the suit is so tight there is no place to put a wallet, car keys, phone etc.
Hit Paul Stuart for the Grenson made Paul Stuart Choice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Can't you do us all a favor and confine these musings to your sessions with your shrink? She after all is getting paid to hear it; we aren't. To the OP: black shoes with seersucker = Manton, Is General Sherman your new election year persona? Scorched earth, war is hell, and all that?
[ Quote: Originally Posted by Manton To the OP: black shoes with seersucker = I agree....but if the alternative is a Merrell suede slip on walking shoe? That was the question. I am not exactly sure of what he was wearing.....It was close to this....
Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty What color seersucker? Brown/white, blue/white, etc.? Blue/white seersucker I thought seersucker or a linen suit on the lawn at 9:00 in the morning is fine. I too would prefer a brown shoe, a cognac/canvas spectator, a woven spectator like the AE Hampstead.