or Connect

Posts by Harrydog

I am liking the Grosvenor Monk. Might sign up to be notified when it is back in stock. The make up is similar to a recent AS I got at Paul Stuart.
I wanted to stop reading when it recommended black loafers.
I don't understand why you can't send it to Oxxford and have them make the suit based on the sports coat. How would sending it to a MTM be any different, other than being less expensive?
I don't like it when the tie shows on either side of the knot. That is what is wrong for me in the last picture. For the most part, the others are okay.
Where do you get Crema Alpina? I used it a few years back, but have been unable to source it of late.
When I just went to use the code, it gave me the discount but did you note:Code applied : 20% off full-price for seconds requestsDoes that mean the shoes are seconds? Unclear to me.
You didn't miss it; I edited the post.Yes, I think the PS shoe department rocks. Don't forget to throw in the Grenson masterpiece. I think they are still being made. I don't know who does their Italian makes.I don't get into NYC that often, but PS is always a priority stop.
On the 106.
Yes, they had some very nice single monks by AS with the same, very elegant waist.