or Connect

Posts by Harrydog

Thanks for the update. Will definitely keep my eye out for any new stock. Also looking forward to seeing the new Carmina stock go up.I hadn't realized that the G&G pricing was a promotion. I hoped it was an attempt to price them at roughly the same price point as Bespoke-England or the G&G boutique.
I agree but it is still frustrating. Import duties were no doubt paid to bring product into Canada, then import duties paid again to move the product to the US. One time I purchased on sale direct from G&G ( I have never been hit with customs on orders from the UK), but for some reason the shoes came through or from Canada and I got nailed. I thought we had NAFTA...so much for free trade. On the big time plus side, Leatherfoot's G&G prices are very good and that...
Rob,Where and what do you teach?I am back to school on Tuesday (I chair the history department at an independent day school on CT.) Our formal school uniform features a red and blue regimental stripe and I will be rocking the new tie I just got from you.
I am liking the Grosvenor Monk. Might sign up to be notified when it is back in stock. The make up is similar to a recent AS I got at Paul Stuart.
I wanted to stop reading when it recommended black loafers.
I don't understand why you can't send it to Oxxford and have them make the suit based on the sports coat. How would sending it to a MTM be any different, other than being less expensive?
I don't like it when the tie shows on either side of the knot. That is what is wrong for me in the last picture. For the most part, the others are okay.
Where do you get Crema Alpina? I used it a few years back, but have been unable to source it of late.
When I just went to use the code, it gave me the discount but did you note:Code applied : 20% off full-price for seconds requestsDoes that mean the shoes are seconds? Unclear to me.