or Connect

Posts by Harrydog

How does an ill-fitting sleeve connote power?
I agree. I have three pair of Falkirk.Dark oak/almond country; Black/grey; and just got a pair in burnt pine. All on the 82 last. A simply fabulous shoe and, as you said, the ultimate brogue.
Hi all, Does anyone know when the June Isaia sample sale is taking place. As I recall, they tend to do a December and June sale. Thanks in advance,
Ozzy, Where do see inferiority on the Meermin? They show almost no creasing from wear, less than on my Lobb prestige. I think they look great!
Based on the two pics, the fit looks okay to me. The raised arm will distort the chest because of the lower cut of the arm hole. That is not really a fit issue. Higher arm holes are not that common on lower priced suits. More pics would help. The coat does not appear to be pulling at the chest in picture 1. Only button the top button, by the way. Get someone to take more photos.
Unfortunately the handgrade are all tiny sizes.
Hey all, I like the collar aesthetic on the Alara shirts, but the measurements they post are bizarre. A size 16 Classic fit lists a chest of 40" and a waist of 34". That can't be the actual shirt measurements. I am thinking they are referencing suit sizes or actual body measurements. My Ledbury size 16 slim measures a 43" chest and a 39 " waist in comparison Any experience with this brand? Thanks
and Cleverley and G&G.My point is that the prices range from 300 to 1500 is not really accurate.Has anyone here done a Tim Little bespoke?
From the article: "Northampton-made shoes can range from about $300 for a classic brogue to $1,500 for a bespoke boot." Where can you get bespoke for 1,500? I assume we are just talking MTO here.
There are a number of shoe enthusiasts here at SF - just peruse the various maker appreciation threads to get a sense of the passion for shoes that some of our members have. I am struck, however, by how narrow the high end market must be here in the US. For example, Skyvalet in DC is running a sale on their Edward Green and have substantial size runs in numerous styles. True, the Dover is sold out, but clearly Skyvalet stocked and was not able to move Edward Green all...