or Connect

Posts by mafoofan Jr.

I don't see any point in the legalize it debate since marijuana is as cheap and accessible as ever.
Quote: Originally Posted by j ^^ pics or you're male I've tried numerous times but alas I was born with a genetic defect which prevents my image to be captured on film.
The people here can easily be classified into a single caste: gentleman-commoners.
Conne is a great man.
Ron Paul is and will always be a brilliant man.
see link below for video. Interesting read, I thought. ------------- USA was 3 hrs away from Economic, Political Collapse in September 2008 by Magnifico Mon Feb 09, 2009 at 08:58:22 PM PST According to Rep. Paul Kanjorski (D) (PA-11), in mid-September of 2008, the United States of America came just three hours away from the collapse of the entire economy. In a span of 2 hours, $550 billion was drawn out of money market accounts in an electronic run on the banks. Rep....
Good. There will be less free-thinking liberals to spread their stupid genes around.
Bill would drop travel restrictions to Cuba By Alexia Campbell | South Florida Sun Sentinel February 10, 2009 While most of the nation focused on the stimulus bill winding through Congress, nine representatives introduced a bill calling for an end to the 46-year-old ban on travel to Cuba. The Freedom to Travel to Cuba Act introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives on Feb. 4 would allow American citizens unrestricted travel to Cuba for the first time...
Quote: Originally Posted by JSC4President Just chill out for the next 24 months and the next economic speculative bubble is right around the corner.... clean energy is going to be a gravy train like no other. Gonna make the housing bubble and internet bubble look like a blip on the radar screen. Just be patient... at some point in the near future there is going to be substantial wealth created by those people who can pick the market...
What's so "new" about Browne? Are people paying more for the brand niche (being part of the stylish crowd)? I'll take a conservative Ford cut over Browne.