or Connect

Posts by Timbaland

You will probably have to wait for the summer. I think Patrik Ervell has something close to that.
Yea i didn't put that part in because the money account is in the US. Not sure how the business is set up but it would be super complicated and worthless to file a lawsuit.
Sigh. I know the frustration many of you guys have on here as I am waiting on stuff myself but some of you throwing out ideas without knowing anything about it are ridiculous. A class action lawsuit wouldn't do anything. If Drew was smart (and I'm sure he is) he would've made Toj an LLC. That means if there's no money in the Toj account and you sue him he can just file bankruptcy for Toj and we get nothing. Also do you know how much lawyer's charge?
The guy wasnt posting in B&S, he was PMing people. And Fok didn't really carr about it that much until the dude sent a cease and desist order to another site
Ok i guess we'll just agree to disagree. I dont want to shit up this thread anymore. It could also be that my dad grew up in Oakland and lived and worked there his entire life. I used to go to work to help him out (he owned his own business) and after seeing some of the shit i did there (store robbed at gunpoint multiple times, police shut down the streets around his business once chasing criminals, going to work seeing someone murdered on the entrance to his office) I'm...
For the record i thought the cop who shot Oscar Grant should have been charged. In this case i believe that Brown was charging Wilson based on witness testimony from the trial (they admitted that he was not on his knees with his hands up) and that justified his actions as self defense.I also feel that the jurors got the least biased information and ruled accordingly. I feel they know more than we do.And lol at people believing everything the media says. All this after it...
If the prosecuting attorney was friends with Wilson can't they challenge based on conflict of interest? I see the stats that you show in 2010 but it is different with police. They cant just run away from a situation they have to deal with it. How many of these 162k cases were self defense? How many self defense cases go to trial? How many of these cases where the person was indicted was related to a gang, drugs, revenge, etc? You're comparing apples to oranges here.1 of...
I read Huffington Post without knowing their bias for quite a while then i saw their logic in defending their views which i dont agree with at all. They actually opened my eyes to a lot of stuff.Also i do not read Fox News. I just read the articles on Yahoo (another liberal news source) and read the comments there. I do not read or watch any conservative sites or shows. I form my own opinions. I saw the facts about the distance from the car. Lies were told by both sides....
If its in terms of measurements it means back of collar
Lol Vox and the Huffington Post are the most liberal news sites ever. Yahoo had an article on how at least 2 key witnesses for Brown lied on the stand. 1 of them did it with the protection that they wouldnt be prosecuted for perjury. Did you see the video taken of the shooting where the guy recording or the one he was talking to said Brown charged the officer? Also google Deandre Joshua. Dude is from Ferguson and he was a key witness for Wilson. His name and testimony was...