or Connect

Posts by Timbaland

I have the rebel tank and it was surprisingly much heavier than i expected. So much so that I cant layer it under a tee in the summer and maybe spring here so I've never worn it. Keep that in mind.This reminds me I have a large sand villain NWT that I need to post a classified for.
I agree on the pants running TTS for the most part especially on his standard skinny jeans cut. His type 3 denim runs a little big. I'm a 33" to 33.5" waist and wear a 32 in the type 3. I couldn't even button the waist in his jeans in what I assume was his skinny cut in the same size although it was from at least a couple seasons ago. The Richard pants have an elasticated waist (I believe) and a drawstring so even though NMWA measurement shows 32" it will really fit a 34.
Robert Geller did one this past spring summer.
Damn missed the zip blazer. If anyone got it and it doesnt work out LMK. I don't remember seeing it when I searched a few days ago. What is the japanese text for Robert Geller? Thanks baklanyc for the info!
Thanks runningfrog. Those are the same ones nicelynice posted but on a different site. Too light colored and cropped for my taste. I agree on the full Richard suit. Thats what kept me from buying both. I feel they look better separate.
Thanks nicelynice. I knew I was missing some details. I'm actually looking for the charcoal/dark grey size 50. And not cropped.
Seeing Robert Geller wearing Richard pants in a lot of pics makes me want a pair. Might get a pair of the current season ones unless anyone has a lead to a grey flecked spring/summer pair. Hopefully they aren't too warm for springtime in California.
@ipractice how much did the flannel end up going for?
Yea its legit
Cheap GATS in a decent color: http://www.threedifferent.com/en/sneakers/10585-replica-grey-sneaker-.html# They also have the bird shit GATS in grey if that floats your boat.