or Connect

Posts by Timbaland

Surprised they show the San Francisco Bay Area on the GPS pic. I remember using a portable GPS around 7 years ago while driving around the toll roads of New Jersey. It kept taking me in circles continuously paying the tolls. I office spaced it. Since your phone doesn't do great at GPS maybe switch carriers. If not the GPS is a good buy.
Help please.
If anyone is going to the Salt sample sale, please PM me. Thanks.
Anyone?
Is this hanger too big for the suit? Thanks.
Does the Richard jacket fit small this season? Looking at some measurements the shoulders seem really small.
Geller richard jacket in M (48 looks like) posted by el bert in other thread: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/ragtag/item/r2100328395555/?siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-DGrbCntDem4ozjWOzKRyjg Looks to be NWT
Was the tee too long for you before? Cutting it will only change the silhouette.I believe gentry and assembly have stores in NYC.
Damn those carnivores look nice. Any other futuristic looking Nike's out there in the $150 or under price range?
@mementomoriarty No worries. I feel the same way. This is one of the few threads on here where people are genuinely helpful. A lot of the others have been ruined with people asking for sizing advice, trying to sell their stuff, or being idiots in general on every page. Robert if you still follow this thread please bring back the curved hem tank tops.