or Connect

Posts by wheelerray

To go back to the original point of the post, you will be terrified if you take the time to see how easy it is for anyone with internet access to find your address, assuming you own property. One can even pull up a satellite image of your house and neighborhood on-screen in seconds. In my line of work the State licensing board posts "business" addresses on their website, so I got a PO box thinking it provided some privacy. A colleague showed me how flimsy that...
Don't remember where I first heard it, but I try to live up to this: "He changed by becoming more and more like he already was." Luckily its not hard.
Cognitive-Behavioral therapy combined with a concurrent psycho-pharmacutical intervention show the greatest efficacy, both in immediate recovery and in prevention of relapse. Together they are far more effective than either alone. And yes,as a former pot-head, marijuana can indeed induce anxiety attacks. Luckily the symptoms vanished as the drug (and the memories of that god-awful mood state) left my system. While the vast majority can smoke it and have nothing but...
Perfectly appropriate for the medical profession, e.g., Dr. Seuss.
Quote: Originally Posted by deaddog The 3 pair of Taryn Rose I purchased - brown captoe blucher, black monk, and brown leather sandals - are very comfortable. I am on my feet most of the day and do a ton of walking. They are more comfortable than my AE, Toschi and Paraboots. They fit true to size with a somewhat wide toe box/forefoot - which is key for me. I'm a pretty tough fit. I find most AE's are too snug for me in the toe box/forefoot. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Stu Surprising that Armani's lawyers have not shut them down. i mean Armani International is a pretty blatant attempt to get a free ride on Armani's name, no? Very different legal system, I would imagine. It would also take a band of 5000 lawyers to put even a small dent in it. I've seen the name 'Armani' used in at least 100 different tailor shops just in Bangkok, Thailand and Kathmandu, Nepal. All build their...