or Connect

Posts by g33m

Are donuts becoming the new common projects?
Pretty sure they were $85, or at least the navy quilted one was.
I got a navy quilted hat that I realized my head is too big for and a flannel shirt in a medium that I may part with if anyone's interested.
Barneys as of last week had the Richard blazer and pants in gray, the charcol wool t with the purple trim, the plaid dress shirt in charcoal, a white dress shirt with thin black stripes, and some gray jeans. Maybe one or two other things that I can't remember. And then they had a rack of seconds too.
I'm finding the same issue with the sizing of the suits.
Speaking of buying things retail, the Richard Blazer is getting snapped up from ssense.
Is the Air Jacket actually nearly sold out, or is there some glitch on the site? I swore at least an XS was available yesterday.
shal·low ˈSHalō adjective 1. of little depth.
The title of the wsj article is, "Saint Laurent Bets on Rock-Star Style". If you google that and click on the first news link you circumvent the pay wall. For those who still can't get through the pay wall, here's the video at the very least: http://live.wsj.com/video/saint-laurent-moves-global-flagship-to-los-angeles/7B228ADF-50BB-436B-85B1-C93640B81125.html
If anyone missed out on the Baseball T-Shirt in an XS let me know.