or Connect

Posts by g33m

Are both pictures the 48? It looks good in the first picture, but in the second with your arms down it looks like you could try a 46.
Dr Martens Dalton Boots, but Balmain does have similar designs.
How big is the zipper pocket on the Rue? Does is connect to the kangaroo hand pockets? Is it big enough to fit a paperback book?
So brave.
I just called and they said they may have only started their order at Large since that's the smallest he was seeing for the whole collection, but I assume all the smaller sizes were sold out?
I have a size 46 on the way to me right now. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out fit wise.
What size are you looking for?
Sorry, they're black.
If anyone is interested in a pair of Slim Dungarees in a 29 (which are sold out), let me know. I've got an unworn pair.
I contacted the webstore about the air jacket's stock (after not receiving a response for a week using their contact form I emailed them and received a response the next day). They said it was, "no longer available," which, along with it appearing to be out of stock in every size over night, leads me to believe their were issues putting it into production?I didn't realize the workshirts were taken off the site! I really wanted the double pocket static.