or Connect

Posts by modatos

hello! I am looking for men boots without heel, with zippers and with slim fit, for example: http://s6.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/CB74D3D2.jpg I also like Lonsdales stuff, but there isn't one with zippers any hint? thanks!
yupI ordered one of their Pursuit 260 g/m²
I am open to suggestions
denim is very cold fabric and very often hard
denim is very cold fabric and very often hard
i am very interested in thatbut for some reason, i cant start aloneit's not that i dont want to work on it, put some other to work on it, or somethingit seems i want someone to start with and make it happeni had designing ideas and always wanted to implement themi am sure implementation is nothing hard to do itbut i cant find anyone to make it withif anyone is interested too, maybe we can do it together, feel free to contact me
oh thanks but this looks like an old granpa 's jeans
well i find locally suits for 100 usd, with good quality, on sales season but they have limited colors i wondered if i could have a bargain with an overseas shop, given that i will place a bulk order and that i need many colors many things surprisingly are cheaper when bought overseas, including shipping, but suits seem dont follow the rule