or Connect

Posts by dbtbandit67

that is impressive, i'm surprised you even took those shoes out there. i use my brooks running shoes for most things, which have really took a beating in the short time period i have had them. i would not have taken expensive boots up to the snowing mountains!
http://www.go-optic.com/DFRAMES/IMAG...3HV_5AY1O1.jpg mine look a lot like this, but substitute the green for light brown, and their not prada, their ecko.. i think
did anyone already mention macys offering 50-65% off?
Quote: Originally Posted by JoelF ^ What I saw at that party all you guys are skinny as shit. And you all snore too? i guess that'll make me one of the beefier attendants at the next one. they'll all be horrified lol
that is a surreal deal. after christmas sales-always the best sales of the year
so i imagine you are either in love with or annoyed by the slits! grapevine-grapevine, lol
i bought a gold silk tie when i was 13, and have fallen in love with silk ties since. heck, i still wear it today! hehe
is it the reflection of the flash throwing me off, or do i see a tint of cherry red?
nataku, you got great taste! i like the shoes, the color and design. they are casual, yet, something you can also wear at a semi-formal event. but that light blue jacket... how did it wind up so crumpled?
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy All "what should I wear to my job interview" thread sucks lol yeah, those are annoying. i'm not sure i'd want to work for someone in which the dominant factor in their decision making was what exactly the person was wearing (if it was related to the job, like working for a luxury-brand company, or anything else that involves a good eye then i could understand)