or Connect

Posts by dbtbandit67

because people refuse to accept the fact that Americans are responsible for their own destiny, not the Government. if we arent prospering we have no one else but ourselves to blame.
cant stand the weather. a combination of hot and cold at the same time (cause of the wind) esp. during the summer dont even get me started on the traffic due to the cluttered infrastructure
in my personal life i am against it but am also against washington meddling in affairs that aren't their business
Quote: Originally Posted by Mute And a couple from my gun collection: Now those are some fine guns
i could go for a back massage right now
it was worth a netflix rental but i cant reccommend paying for a movie ticket to see it, unless its between that or transformers the directing and acting was solid, but mann should have picked a better script. it doesnt even compare to Heat
michael mann should contemplate a tv mini-series he's the best director out there that specializes in police dramas
Paul Thomas Anderson used "Blister in the Sun" for one of his trailers for Punch Drunk Love. It was so well done, it got me to see the movie
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta the cradle of civilization? the center of destruction
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason These are bad ideas for pets For people too.