or Connect

Posts by dbtbandit67

no i dont think you should. there will be areas across your upper body that are still hairy other than your chest and it'll just feel out of place. plus shaving it repeatedly is going to become a chore not uless it guaranteed you more action from your GF lol
good mention of water, but you forgot to mention skim milk
am i the only one here trying to discourage OP from taking any more of this stuff? yes i discourage it, esp. knowing all the guys that i did that lifted with me that were on similar stuff
im not sure if it was by design or not but that jacket looks too worn down and i dont like the random brown on the left collar
my word, their atrocious even the logos on the normal shirts look tacky. i hate how they pop out on its own surface as opposed to just being embedded in with different coloring on the cotton
sounds too pricy for something you can't get custom fit (which sucks for me cause i have broad shoulders but the arm length on them is usually too long)
i think you'll feel uncomfortable in ralph lauren clothing, unless you want it to be tight at the arms
how comfortable are these shoes? i dont think i've ever owned a pair quite like these
tired of all the investigations, probably more underway
seems like charisma is the single biggest factor of the presidency unfortunately, palin as pres can happen