or Connect

Posts by muffinman

I received my bihars. I sized down 1 full size from my starrs as people were saying here. They are a bit too tight, wish I had gone down only half a size. Just a heads up for you guys considering them. If anyone wants to trade a uk 6 for a uk 6.5 let me know.
Nice pics zippy, I have the yorks in oakwood as well and I love them. I think I'm going to take the plunge on the bihars. I take uk7 in starrs and yorks so I'm gonna go for the uk6 in bihars. Makes me feel like I have tiny feet..
Sorry guys about the common projects in title. I can confirm they are actually 42! I will be replying soon to everyones pms.
Wings + Horns gray french terry blazer size large: very nice piece from S/S 2009 retailed for $300 and above. In my opinion it is one of the nicest pieces they have made. I have only worn it out twice and it just isn't cold enough in Australia to get enough wear it deserves. It is a slim large and would fit a true 40. Measurements: pit to pit 20.5 shoulder 17.75 sleeve 35 length 28.5 there's a little bit about it on the farinellis...
Quote: Originally Posted by synovoid I thought they ship worldwide, no? Nope they don't do international shipping. I really like their stuff so if anyone wants to share the love that would be great.
Can anyone proxy me some j crew stuff to Australia? Of course I will make it worth your while. Pm me if interested.
I just received my varsity/MA-1. I love it! It definitely exceeded my expectations for the price. The gore-tex fabric is really nice and soft and feels like good quality leather on the varsity side. The fit is perfect. I will post some pictures later on if people want them. Shipping was very fast, took only two days to get to me in Australia. Thanks a lot D! Everyone needs to cop toj stuff.
Hey zippy what size do you take in starrs? Is the rubber sole on the bihars comfortable?
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Check the Four Horsemen Styleforum blog (see their affiliate thread). They have measurements. The fit is slim, but they will stretch with wear (like all thermals). For reference, I am 5'11" and 165 lbs, with a 38-39" chest, 31+ something waist (gotta get off the seafood diet), and a 32" inseam (so, not super long or super short torso), and the medium fits me well, both in length and and through the...
Anyone know what the fit is like on the thermal henleys? If anyone has chest measurements for the medium and/or large that would be great.