or Connect

Posts by muffinman

What size are you? I have the gray version of that shoe in a 41. Only worn a couple of times. I wouldn't mind selling them. The suede is butter!
Yeah same here hendrix. The aussie dollar in the last week has fell by 10 cents so it works out the same as before with this saving. Props to drew for passing on the savings though.
Thanks I appreciate it, even if my credit card doesn't.
can anyone give me an australian link to that private sale?
what are the prices like? I would like navy or grey low achilles in 41 if anyone wants to proxy them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lovelex Hi, where can i find TOJ0 please ? I'm selling an old TOJ at the moment if your interested its a size 50. See my sig for link. Very nice baconzilla. I have a navy TOJ peacoat as well. Love it. We might see each other steezing around brissy.
Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug search the million other posts that gave this info. good lord. i think i said it twice this thread. In the time it took you to post this you could have quite easily told me about sizing. Its not like I'm starting a new thread, don't be a dick.
Quote: Originally Posted by stick Maybe good deals don't belong in the baller thread, but for those that were looking for real GATs, here's a tip: www.ebay.de. Use keywords like "bundeswehr sportschuhe," "bundeswehr turnschuhe," or "bundeswehr hallenschuhe." The first set of keywords will turn up almost all results, the last two will find any stragglers. I got a pair earlier this week for 28.40 eur, under $40 usd, shipped, and shipping was under a week,...
final price drop before ebay. pick up a bargain!