or Connect

Posts by muffinman

Epaulet Rudy navy flannel size 34 sold Epaulet Rudy size 34 Charcoal glenplaid. Same story as the navy pair. Completely new and unaltered. It was $215 brand new and is pretty much sold out. This post by Mike from Epaulet has some more info about these pairs http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=2794 $135 shipped worldwide Epaulet size L blue gray plaid flannel new but without tags. Very nice shirt, the fabric is so soft. I wont be too unhappy...
Quote: Originally Posted by benecios The Mallory came today but unfortunately was too small. I tried a 52 on locally that was too big, especially in sleeve length, so I assumed 50 would be OK. The store won't give refunds so it's ANOTHER Cameraman for me, they only have the sky blue and the orange so I've gone for the orange. I can't really justify having two Cameraman jackets but with having a brown and an orange they should look totally...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Martin-Margiela-...item45f6968632 8hrs to go and still cheap.
If anyone wants a $5 or $10 voucher for MT pm me.
Hey Mike, can you please pm me back (hopefully before you ship my order out).
Price drop
Price drop. I will put it on ebay if it doesn't sell.
Alden 7.5D plain toe blucher #8 cordovan on barrie last. I bought these lovely shoes brand new for over $600 and unfortunately they do not fit. They have only been tried on in the house so there is only very minor creasing in the leather. I only have cell phone pics at the moment. I live in Australia so shipping will be expensive for these, I will use registered airmail and it would be more for express with tracking. I am willing to let them go for $380 shipped.
I bought these jeans off another member and unfortunately they do not fit. They are in very good condition, hardly been worn. I would also consider a trade for a pair of gray jeans with bigger thighs. I can take more photos if needed but there seems to be plenty of photos floating around. Measurements: Tagged size 31 Waist: 16.5inches Thigh: 12 inches Hem: 7.5inches Inseam: 35inches $85 shipped
I find the buttonholes are just too small for the thick mother of pearl buttons.