or Connect

Posts by BBSLM

goose down rick sternberg. love it, but it runs small. not sure if i can keep it.
fwiw my derbies are 1 size down, the 788zi's i had felt pretty tts, maybe a 1/2-size down.
rick owens geobaskets in milk brand new in box size 42 model RU 5891 LBO retail was $1,300 asking $795 >>> $750 plus shipping and fees feel free to PM me with any questions
They do capture it really well.
I don't own any, but I've really appreciated CCP lately, particularly this:
Basically new Guidi 795z for $600. I wish they were my size. http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/152560-fs-boots-guidi-795z-45-43-giorgio-brato-48-50-m-rick-owens-sweatpant-s-nf-30/
Needed something warmer than my Nike Element jacket to wear on my way to the gym. The fleece is pretty good for $20. Sized up one. The lambswool cardigans were grandpa mode on me (even sized up), and the roll-edge sweater was too short and billowy.
rick owens geobaskets rare short-tongue version size 42 gently used. some scuffs on midsole, otherwise excellent condition black laces also included, original box not included retail was $1,240. asking sold feel free to pm me with any questions
FW13 guidi 788zi back-zip boots size 43 (standard guidi sizing, fits 42-42.5) full grain calf vibrammed (front only, the heel on these is rubber) brand new in box with dust cover length of sole is ~11.9" retail was $1,500, asking SOLD first group of photos showing the boots on a railing with windows in the background are mine, the ones with the white background I found online. feel free to pm me with any questions
What's his instagram?