or Connect

Posts by BBSLM

Best iteration of my favorite Ann boots from Autumn/Winter 2010. Used extensively in the runway show. Vibrammed. Retail was $1,300+. size 41 - fits about a size large. Best for a 42. Original box and dust bags included. Price includes US shipping; PM me for international shipping quote.
Speaking of Margiela belts I picked this up recently:
I can second this. Ben Foster is one of my favorite actors.
Gorgeous coat from A/W 2001 (Hedi Slimane era) Grey cashmere wool coat Size 48 Shoulder: 18.75 Pit: 20.75" Sleeve: 26.8" measured from the shoulder straight down Length: 39.4" measured straight down the back from the base of the collar. Buttonholes on cuff are functional. Like-new, Pre-owned, see photos. The hanger photos are of the actual coat for sale. The first runway photo is from the A/W 2001 Dior Homme show that featured this same coat, but in black; the second...
Brand new with tags // RU14F2252/UC in milk Retailed for $350. Price includes US shipping. Message me for an international shipping quote. All my items come from a smoke and pet-free home.
brand new with tags // RU14F2252/UC in black retailed for $350 I'm also selling this shirt in Milk; buy both for $350 shipped. message for international shipping
I've never tried them, but have them on my 'eh maybe' list and am pretty sure of my size from what I've read- size down .5 from your standard Nike size.But then again nothing I buy fits. I can't dress myself. Don't listen to me.
Never bought from Yahoo Japan before; is Sharp Service the best way to go about it?
Saw The Judge. I don't have strong feelings about it one way or the other. It's full of cliches, some lazy storytelling, feel-good bullshit, the acting in the first few scenes was pretty bad, and did they CGI RDJ into that Ford in the beginning? Overall the story was engaging and the ending was satisfying, but the movie would have been entirely forgettable if not for Duvall's and RDJ's outstanding performances. A lot of the supporting cast did a really good job as well.