or Connect

Posts by BBSLM

Pretty fitted in the shoulders. Looking at the 46 measurements, I'm thinking 48, possibly 50, but then again going by measurements rarely works out for me.
This one
Never tried an SLP leather, but have my eye on one from SS16; how do they fit? If I'm 5'11", 140ish lbs, 38" chest and typically a 48 in most brands, what size would I be here?
Bookmarked this one. Thanks.
Good to know. The pics on the UO site dont give off the same leather daddy vibes Schotts usually do.
Good call. I've never cared for Schotts - the fit just never looks right (I probably lean more towards fashion than authenticity here) - but it's worth looking into.
Really like the laceing - which I'm guessing Hedi (or whoever) pulled from somewhere else - on this SLP. Is there some other jacket maker using laced sides like this?
Is the version of the Santiags circled here available anywhere?
Brand new with tags. Size: small Color: DNA Dust 85% Viscose/15% Silk Retail: $280 Code: RU3151/JS I'm the original owner. Only selling because I haven't worn it yet; I have the long sleeve version in the same color so the sleeveless is kind of redundant for me. Comes from a smoke and pet-free home and has been stored in a cedar-lined drawer (only put on hanger for the photos) Feel free to message with quesitons.
Brand new without tags. Retailed for $250 at SSENSE. 70% wool/20% angora/10% nylon Made in Japan Shown in Oatmeal/Beige and Charcoal in Geller's AW12 show. Mine is Oatmeal/Beige. The photos of the scarf on the hanger are all mine, the rest were found online. From a smoke a pet-free home. Feel free to message with questions.