or Connect

Posts by kever

I'm surprised nobody has suggested this yet, but try yoga. I've thrown my back out numerous times with front squats, cleans and back squats, and yoga has been the best thing by far that I've ever done to fix it. If the injury is fresh, and something feels out of place, I'll go to the chiropractor. If it just feels muscular, rest for a week or two then start doing a flow yoga class once or twice a week. The combination of stretching and core strengthening does amazing...
Quote: Originally Posted by lefty Nice, but I believe that may be a training session. Either way, good dog. As to the quality of gargoyle dogs, compare them to these: http://www.dragonslayerkennels.com/females.htm Scroll down to Sasha. How the hell this guy can keep a straight face when he charges 2.5K for a stud service for his POS is unbelievable to me. lefty WTF?? That can't be healthy at all. Wouldn't the width of that dog...
What do you guys think of Gargoyle bulldogs? I really like the looks of them, but don't know much about thier health or temperment. Does anyone have any experience with this breeder? http://www.gargoylebulldogs.com
Quote: Originally Posted by holybich do NOT "run." as a person suggested above. running is aerobic exercise, which slows you down (do I have any evidence for this? no, but I heard that the average marathon runner has a vertical leap of 20 inches. the NFL tests vertical leap of all draft prospects because there is a major correlation between vertical leap and speed. do sprint workouts instead. basketball players do not run up and down the court in...
I'm interested in any in big sizes.. 12.5uk - 13uk
Quote: Originally Posted by lefty .... I've used Boxer X Whippet with great success. lefty Lefty, Can you elaborate on this a bit? That sounds like a pretty great mix, but I can't seem to find any information on how that would turn out (health, temperment, energy level, etc.), or pictures of what one might look like. Any info or pictures you have would be great. Thanks..
Quote: Originally Posted by dcg What kind of dogs do your g/f's parents own? Male or female, and which gender were you considering for your SBT? .. They have a labradoodle (female) and a cockapoo (male). I wanted a male SBT, but would be fine with a female. Do they have significantly different temperments based on gender?
Lefty/Jan, I went to see a SBT breeder a few weeks ago (the one we had discussed over PM's), and I was pretty surprised at their size. Based on pictures I was expecting them to be bigger. It wasn't a bad thing at all, I was just expecting a taller, bigger dog. They were quite solid, but pretty short. They were really affectionate towards people, but the breeder said that they are a bit of a dog/animal aggressive breed, and thats not something that they try to breed out...
Quote: Originally Posted by why She has sloppy tits. Without a bra they're at her navel for sure. In a decade they'll be at her knees. Thats a bit of a stretch...
I'm a bit surprised you'd have that much hesitation to do this. Edmonton is a good sized city, close to a lot of really nice places. I won't repeat what the other have said, but if it's a great career move, and you get the opportunity to live in another country for a while, why not go? You're young, with no kids tying you down. The cold isn't great, but you can get a chance to do a lot of snowboarding on some pretty amazing mountains. If I were you I'd jump at the...