or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

Looks good to me.The lapels look too narrow , but you can't do anything about that.
Vintage Cole Haan and ET Wright often sell for $50 and the older ones are AE quality.
I think I will try to remove the logo from the white jeans. Plan to wear ribbon and braids belts so I can't really have a black patch on the back. Am I over thinking it?
New Old Stock Pocket Squares White 100% Cotton 15"X15" $10 Shipped CONUS Each. $8 each if you buy two or more. Ask for international shipping. Please check my other listings. My biggest expense in these transactions are shipping costs so I am able to give significant discounts on multiple item purchases. Cheers
Will it be easy to remove the leather patch from the white jeans?
Original First Edition Everlane Navy Backpack Fair-Good Condition Please check the pics to judge the condition for yourself. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Cheers
New Old Stock Silver Tone Tie Clips Style #2 and #3 is all sold out. They are $9 each if you buy two or more. $11 if you just want one. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Please check my other listings. My biggest expense in these transactions are shipping costs so I am able to give significant discounts on multiple item purchases. Cheers
I bought this in March, but never got a chance to wear it. It is a very slim fit for a medium tall. Pm me with any questions. More info...
I got this, but never got a chance to wear it. It is a very slim fit for a medium tall. Pm me with any questions. More info...
NWT($79.50) Banana Republic Leather Gloves Size Medium Lined in Cashmere/Wool A good price here on a classic pair of gloves. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers