or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

Original First Edition Everlane Navy Backpack Fair-Good Condition Please check the pics to judge the condition for yourself. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Cheers
New Old Stock Silver Tone Tie Clips Style #2 and #3 is all sold out. They are $9 each if you buy two or more. $11 if you just want one. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Please check my other listings. My biggest expense in these transactions are shipping costs so I am able to give significant discounts on multiple item purchases. Cheers
I bought this in March, but never got a chance to wear it. It is a very slim fit for a medium tall. Pm me with any questions. More info...
I got this, but never got a chance to wear it. It is a very slim fit for a medium tall. Pm me with any questions. More info...
NWT($79.50) Banana Republic Leather Gloves Size Medium Lined in Cashmere/Wool A good price here on a classic pair of gloves. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers
Vintage Q Quartz Timex on J Crew Black NATO Band Water resistant. Quartz movement. Newish battery. Keeps excellent time. Crystal shows some scratches. The pics accurately show the condition. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers
Looking for $13 Shipped CONUS for both these. I bought them here on SF, but never had too much use from them. They were cut for a small-medium wrist. Cheers
Russell Moccasin Lace Ups Size 12 A Made In USA Brown A nice pair here. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers
New Old Stock Tie Clips Four Styles $10 Shipped Each Sold out of the third and fourth from the left. I also have some other preowned tie clips in another thread. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Cheers
Paul Smith Aviators Made in Japan The right lense has some scratches. I have not tried to remove them so they might come out. Not a big deal. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers