or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

I also noticed they made some HF SCs I was looking at unavailable during the buy one get one free deal. Maybe that's their deal. Making the good stuff not available during the super promos, but keeping the listing online to get buyers lined up.
No scam, they are just dumb. They often list items before they have them in stock. Put your name on the wait list for 34, I bet you get them. I got a pair of LP cords in November the same way.
http://www.saksoff5th.com/wool-blend-trousers/0400088176226.html $700 Incotex made in Italy pants for $89. They were buy one get one free yesterday. Not now it looks.
8CM is about what I like so I am pleased. The knit ties are wide for knit ties at least. I have one that measures about 2.5".
http://bergbergstore.com They just started their sale right now. Winter ties at nice prices. Not bargain bin prices, but the ties are normal. No crazy pink stuff or anything.
NWT New Altea Striped Tie Made In Italy Cotton / Linen 3.25" Wide A great tie here at an even better price. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. I take Paypal, USPS money orders, or concealed cash. I can give you a 15% discount if you use a USPS money order or cash. Cheers
NWT New JOHN VARVATOS Star USA 85% Silk 15% Cotton NECKTIE Tie Skinny 2.25" Wide A great tie here at an even better price. hipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. I accept paypal, USPS money orders, and concealed cash. I can give a 15% discount if you use a USPS money order or concealed cash.
NWT New Altea Striped Tie Made In Italy Silk / Wool 3.25" Wide A great tie here at an even better price. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. I take Paypal, USPS money orders, or concealed cash. I can give you a 15% discount if you use a USPS money order or concealed cash.
NWT New Jack Spade Slubby Texture Tie Silk Handmade USA 2.75" Wide $128.00 A great tie here at an even better price. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. I take Paypal, USPS money orders, or concealed cash. I can give you a 15% discount if you use a USPS money order or concealed cash. Cheers
Spitfire England Sunglasses With Case This is pretty good deal. There is a minor issue that can be seen in the front. One of the shinny bits is missing. Not a big deal. You could remove the other bit from the side if you want. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. I take Paypal, USPS money orders, or concealed cash. I can give you a 15% discount if you use a USPS money order or concealed cash. Cheers