or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

Worn
Box of Ties and Pocket Squares Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Talbott Most of these have at least one defect. Most are small. Selling these all in one lot to save time. A greater starter lot. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Cheers
JEB BUSH SIGNED 5X7 GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA 1999 - 2007 
 This is an autograph I received from the governor of Florida's office. It is not a facsimile autograph. I figured someone here might like something thing like this. Shipping is free in the CONUS Cheers
Brooks Brothers Red Fleece(Slim Fit) Spray-Dyed Red Polo Size Medium MSRP $100+ Worn and washed once. Great deal here. I don't remember the exact MSRP, but I think it was $108. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers
Lot of Two 18MM Watch Straps C&B & Timex Letting these go for next to nothing since I just don't need them. The C&B shows a lot of wear, but should last you a long time. The Timex has never been worn. Cheers
Almost New IPhone 6 Adopted Leather Case Deep Discount A nice case here, I just decided to try a different color. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers
OEM Genuine Apple Earbuds Headphones W/ Remote iPhone 6 5 5S 5C 4GS 3.5 (NEW) I got these with my new iPhone, but don't really need them. Letting them go for less than the going eBay rate. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Cheers
I recently inherited these. I kept a few things for myself, but need some $ so I am letting this whole lot go for $25 total. I am certain these would sell for much more, but I know so little about them. I also don't know how to determine if something is gold, gold fleece,... They came from a great great uncle who died in the early 70 so they are all at least 40 years old. He also never lived outside the UK. Pm me with any questions. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for...
sNWOT J Press York St Cotton/Cashmere Beanie Had Very High MSRP I never got a chance to wear this in the last two years so I am letting it go for a fraction of what I paid. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers
I remember that too.LL bean sig. looks to keep going, but there fit never seems to work for me.