or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

NWT Brooks Brothers Red Fleece Extra Slim Fit Size Medium Short Sleeve Shirt MSRP $69.50 The shirt is still in packaging so no measurements. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Pm me with any questions. Cheers
NWT Brooks Brothers Red Fleece Extra Slim Fit Size Medium Short Sleeve Shirt The shirt is still in packaging so no measurements. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Pm me with any questions. Cheers
What are you asking for?
Impossible to tell from the pic. Any other info on it?
The polo shirt looks a little small. The dress shirt is fine . I can't really tell from the pics how the pants fit.
Looks good to me.The lapels look too narrow , but you can't do anything about that.
Vintage Cole Haan and ET Wright often sell for $50 and the older ones are AE quality.
I think I will try to remove the logo from the white jeans. Plan to wear ribbon and braids belts so I can't really have a black patch on the back. Am I over thinking it?
New Old Stock Pocket Squares White 100% Cotton 15"X15" $10 Shipped CONUS Each. $8 each if you buy two or more. Ask for international shipping. Please check my other listings. My biggest expense in these transactions are shipping costs so I am able to give significant discounts on multiple item purchases. Cheers
Will it be easy to remove the leather patch from the white jeans?